Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 41994 times)

welcome to the real world, you are given two life changing options that benefit you in different ways. choose wisely

Todays Topic

previous doses

It seems the pill takers have finally come to their senses. 79 people choose to eliminate all world hunger. Food becomes a necessity as plentiful as the air you breathe. Those who had no food now have all the food they need. Remember, there's always something as too much food. Though in the other reality for 33 people, food wont be plentiful, but your favorite meals can be created with ease with that kick ass microwave.

In a relationship, both partners usually have differences. It's the way us humans work. We do not develop in an entirely synchronized manner to create the exact opinions or develop our brain the same way. That is why finding true love is difficult. To 79 people, true love is granted to them instantly. You receive love from any human being you love back. Any single person you wish has now fallen to you. Where is the limit in their love? How does your lover put aside both of your differences? That's the thing, there is none. Whoever is to fall in love with you now devotes their entire life to you. Your name is written 365 times on their calendar. As soon as you shown your love to them, their entire life in which they hold in their arms has been let go. Clingy, obsessed, addicted. None of these words can or do not even reach the pedestal of "love" they show for you. So like any other couple, you break up with him/her. You move on, only to repeat the same process you started before. Do you think your past lovers have forgotten you? Absolutely not, they spend every waking moment they can getting one last peak at you. Til' death do you part. But look on the flipside, 33 people are headed to the beach with some magical shades to get some scope on them good ol' titties.

77 people have chosen to swallow the red pill, granting them a credit card granting them any purchase without seeing a bill. Money is the root of all evil, and their purchases do not go unnoticed. Eventually the entire worlds knows they have the infinite power of purchase in their hands, and they want it. Economy collapses as people begin to question the real value of the dollar. Humanity now has to rely on an entirely different currency. At least, 25 people will be able to walk upon heads of the poor with their everlasting Timberlands.

71 people take the red pill, giving them unlimited knowledge. Little do they know though, that discovering knowledge so disturbing is inevitable. You cannot erase your knowledge. They immediately regret their mistakes. On the other hand, 31 people just forced you to spell icup. embarrassing.

70 people would rather end all racism, eliminating all racial heritage, culture, and skin color.  41 people will have the power of the ultimate word that divides a nation to use as they please.

47 idiots would rather destroy their terrible past even more instead of being the 19 superior beings with a ps5, gta6, and gamer girlfriend
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 04:18:39 PM by Trogtor »

end all racism

because the n word isn't even the only way of being tribal

i'm 300% blue nigger

n-word (monday)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:35:16 PM by Daswiruch »

i mean what if i'm reading of mice and men in class

end all racism. then i can say monday and no one will get mad because it doesn't have any racial connotation.

its an obvious choice every time........ blu

Roses are red
Violets are bigger
Everyone type in the chat
Alex is a stupid monday.

end all racism. then i can say monday and no one will get mad because it doesn't have any racial connotation.
yes but then you aren't cool because then anyone can just say the n word not just you

yes but then you aren't cool because then anyone can just say the n word not just you
no one else says it because they don't know it exists.

I want to take the Bog Pill

no one else says it because they don't know it exists.
think about it this way

you: white male, no n word privilege. this means you cannot say the n word around your homies.

take blue pill, you are with group of black and white friends, you greet your black friends with the phrase "whats up my monday" and your black friends greet you back happily. your white friends are in awe, you just said the n word and the fellow blacks are cool with it. you are the alpha.

you've persuaded me. blue train all the way.

think about it this way

you: white male, no n word privilege. this means you cannot say the n word around your homies.

take blue pill, you are with group of black and white friends, you greet your black friends with the phrase "whats up my monday" and your black friends greet you back happily. your white friends are in awe, you just said the n word and the fellow blacks are cool with it. you are the alpha.
actually obvious choice: red pill, because we have no friends to impress