💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die

Poll

blue or red pill

blue
96 (70.6%)
red
40 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: 💙 blue or ❤️ red pill: Kill all traps or You Die  (Read 41896 times)

i don't think i need to say that completely ending racism would have wide-reaching positive impact on the entire world

There can't be racism if there is only one race.

There can't be racism if there is only one race.
plot twist: red pill revives Riddler and Riddler kills all blacks, racism is eliminated permanently

plot twist: red pill revives Riddler and Riddler kills all blacks, racism is eliminated permanently

The hero we need

I want to take the Bog Pill

can you give me a quick rundown on who these people are

Torin needs a quick rundown

can you give me a quick rundown on who these people are
Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear of the Bogdanoffs

The cost of the red pill is way to high. I'm not willing to give up my freedoms and basic human rights to complete a childish crusade against a mentality. Sorry, but no matter how much you dont like it, forcing people to think what you want them to think is far more costly than having starfish who get pissed when someome is brown.

The cost of the red pill is way to high. I'm not willing to give up my freedoms and basic human rights

lol

Joke's on you, I already say the n word freely.

The cost of the red pill is way to high. I'm not willing to give up my freedoms and basic human rights to complete a childish crusade against a mentality.

When translated from Master Baiter speak, it becomes...

My name is Master Mathew, and I'm an arsehole. I refuse to stop being an arsehole, and I want everybody to know I'm an arsehole, even at only the slightest provocation.