Author Topic: Blogland - Things are looking up!  (Read 1725 times)

For the past few months, I've been struggling to earn enough money for my family. It's really been tearing at me and is an important thing to me. I just got offered a position with Dell that should wipe that issue of the face of the earth and I'm extremely stoked. I'll have to drop my college courses that I'm in right now, but I'm not really a college person anyways

On a side note, my girl took me out to see Pippin the play, and we sat basically front row center stage in one of the biggest theaters in my state. Have a picture or two if anyone would like to see.

ok?
charming.
Have fun at your job man, make sure to rake in all those green notes on the way.

Congrats & good luck
Post theater pics

Thanks folks. No poking fun at the beard I desperately need to shave.

Thanks folks. No poking fun at the beard I desperately need to shave.
-snip-
No offense but you look like a centaur

No offense but you look like a centaur
he is
we just don't point it out as he wants to be a real boy

Nice beard & girl my dude you've got it forgetin made

Thanks man. I know I look bad I haven't been able to get new razors or a hair cut. Spent pretty much my last dime on my kids medicine.

Thanks man. I know I look bad I haven't been able to get new razors or a hair cut. Spent pretty much my last dime on my kids medicine.
they both look fine I was just kidding about the Centaur thing but it is true
just keep them both they look swell.

Spent pretty much my last dime on my kids medicine.
What

What

I used up most of my paycheck to paycheck funds to pay for medicine for my two sick kids.

What kind of position are you being offered?