[NEWS] President Annoying Orange's travel ban still halted by federal court

Author Topic: [NEWS] President Annoying Orange's travel ban still halted by federal court  (Read 5555 times)

If 'terror attacks' included rape and murder that number would be in outer space

Wasn't that proven to mean "oh my god"

It means something different when you're detonating a bomb in a crowd of innocent people

Thus lies the issue with our current checks and balance system. One of the checks and balances itself has no check nor balance. Who's watching the watchers and all that.
president appoints judges, congress approves them, and congress gets to rewrite law to work around rulings. seems pretty workable. judges can still be impeached, too, and in fact i think judges have been impeached for bias and arbitrary rulings in the past. in the case of the travel ban, the power for the executive order is granted to the president from congress. if the courts determine there is no current legal basis for the order, congress could literally just change law to allow it, and then bam, it's legal unless it's determined that higher law prohibits it (in this case, the constitution is the only law higher than acts of congress). or even better, congress could just pass legislation on their own to instate the ban while they're at it, but that wouldn't be very workable in the future

If 'terror attacks' included rape and murder that number would be in outer space

It means something different when you're detonating a bomb in a crowd of innocent people
but then we would have to ban black people

president appoints judges, congress approves them, and congress gets to rewrite law to work around rulings. seems pretty workable. judges can still be impeached, too, and in fact i think judges have been impeached for bias and arbitrary rulings in the past. in the case of the travel ban, the power for the executive order is granted to the president from congress. if the courts determine there is no current legal basis for the order, congress could literally just change law to allow it, and then bam, it's legal unless it's determined that higher law prohibits it (in this case, the constitution is the only law higher than acts of congress). or even better, congress could just pass legislation on their own to instate the ban while they're at it, but that wouldn't be very workable in the future

I know how it works, I'm saying it's immensely difficult to prove a bias in the judiciary system.

Obama didn't put restrictions on Saudi in 2015 either, because they don't come from Saudi. There are no asylum seekers in Saudi because they don't want them. Saudi filters it's terrorist agents through Syria and then sends them to western nations as 'refugees'
What's the source on this bullstuff?

Lmfao nice fake news bro. I guess they were all mentally ill and just screaming Allah Akbar because they liked the way it sounds
Because their holy book is written in Arabic and for a long time (iirc it still is, today) recited in only Arabic, and its prayers have always been in Arabic since the founding of the religion.  Doing so is just adherence to faith, and has no inherent relation to nationality.  The Catholic Church held all masses around the globe in Latin until the Second Vatican Conference, in 1959.  What you hear in the Muslim world is just common practice.

So to you I say:
Lmfao nice fake news bro.

I know how it works, I'm saying it's immensely difficult to prove a bias in the judiciary system.
agreed.

Doing so is just adherence to faith

Yeah they're adhering to Islam while they murder westerners for Allah. Sounds like Islamic terrorism to me

Yeah they're adhering to Islam while they murder westerners for Allah. Sounds like Islamic terrorism to me
Good job at cowardly sidetracking.  I was addressing your earlier bullstuff and you attempt to derail the topic.

Point is Nonnel's earlier claim of
zero syrian refugees have committed terror attacks in the US
is still unchallenged.

Not to mention your derailing claim is a very broad-brushing figure.  I've met several immigrants from the middle east.  Turns out they're some of the most hard-working people I know, actively trying to learn the English language and to integrate into society here with the best of their ability.  Sometimes odd how the Right turns a deaf ear to what it normally glorifies.

Rally is convinced that people who are of the same nationality as those who rape and murder should be punished. That being said, he's advocating that everybody in the united states be banned from entering.

At this point i'm convinced that he's trolling
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 02:32:41 PM by PhantOS »

lol Rally has some insteresting arguments
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 02:39:34 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

We must Rally behind this cause

we must stop Rally-ing on our government to fight against the raghead invasion

time to take action

they're praising god before they kill others for him. it doesn't have a different meaning.
It's loosely "God is great(er)" and is used both as a rallying cry and in times of stress or danger.

people shout allah akbar when they Self Delete bomb or whatever

people also shout allah akbar when they find out they got accepted into a good college. or maybe they find out that they lost their wallet. it has several meanings give the context, but 'god is great' is the literal and not accurate translation of it.

the best comparison to english is "god protect me", but it literally has a hundred different uses that are not terrorist or killing related, such as "thank you god","god is the greatest", "god damn it", "im sorry god" etc etc
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 03:00:31 PM by PhantOS »