How many people here still believes Bernie could win or is winning?

Poll

Like seriously?

I want to believe
21 (43.8%)
I don't know what to believe.
5 (10.4%)
I believe nothing.
22 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: How many people here still believes Bernie could win or is winning?  (Read 3308 times)

Like seriously, there are people claiming Bernie would have won if the DNC didn't forget him over.

There are also people claiming Bernie is still winning because there is a slim, slim, very slim chance that he can be sworn in as president. People still want hope.

Bernie can still win.

And here's how.

Bernie is currently our president

1. there's a very real chance he could've won had he won the democratic primaries

2. there is no one claiming that he can still win

yes. he will win. he must topple the dictatorship in a violent coup and restore glory to the usa.

there is no one claiming that he can still win

I've seen many articles claiming he still has a shot.

I've seen many articles claiming he still has a shot.

I believe those articles were satirical.

here's how bernie can still win

he can still "win" if he performs a lot of political assassinations and a violent takeover of the country

but to be fair

so could anyone else

If you thought that Bernie ever had a chance in either the primaries or in the actual election, you've got a pretty good imagination.

Bernie is using Annoying Orange as his puppet leader while he calls the shots and pulls mad strings. Barron is Bernie's black ops mole

If you thought that Bernie ever had a chance in either the primaries or in the actual election, you've got a pretty good imagination.
Yeah considering everything was rigged against him

I definitely think he could have won the general election. The primary was a different story, but who knows how it would have played out if independents were allowed to vote.

Bernie can still win.

And here's how.
is this a meme now?

Bernie definitely could've won if he was the Democratic candidate. Annoying Orange only won because Hillary is awful and corrupt as hell.