Author Topic: Supercar vehicle addon (help)  (Read 1382 times)

I have always wanted to make a addon of some kind for Blockland, and with the Hockenheimring build and the (slowly) increasing attention being brought to the Supercup racing tournament I thought it'd be a good idea to make a vehicle.

What vehicle you may ask? Well as some may know I am Australian, and the Supercup is heavily based around the Australian Supercars Event, so I want to make a V8 Supercar.

Example:

There will probably be a Ford, Nissan and Volvo variant and some Utes as well.
(General Info: Rear Wheel Drive, Top speed of 298km/h, Manual)

I do have Blender but I'm not very good with it, and I have some knowledge of coding (I know some HTML). I would really like to know how to do this, like what coding programme do I need and how to use it, how to create models on blender and anything else I need to know.

I am also willing to work with anyone who wants to help out :)
Thanks in advance,
- TSR

Edit: Doogy just told me that he posted this: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=306058.0
(do please note that the jumpsuit is now outdated since it changed this year, this is the new jumpsuits)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 07:44:53 PM by Rolfey95 »

Aren't these Rear Wheel Drive though?

Aren't these Rear Wheel Drive though?

I get mixed up, let me google it.
*googles*
They are rear wheel. My bad I'll fix that.

I do have Blender but I'm not very good with it, and I have some knowledge of coding (I know some HTML). I would really like to know how to do this, like what coding programme do I need and how to use it, how to create models on blender and anything else I need to know.

This is extremely helpful for addon stuff in general.

I also made a very basic jumpsuit that isn't team specific a long time ago, you can find it on glass

This is extremely helpful for addon stuff in general.

Thanks, giving a quick look I did notice some links don't work

I decided that, I am no good with vehicle modeling and so im dipping my hands into scripting. I am practicing by modifying an existing vehicle, if it works out I'll announce that. (I might even ask the original creator if I can release it)