Author Topic: VelocityLP's Rise of Blockland 2 - Player-driven supply-and-demand economy sim  (Read 1983 times)

What is Rise of Blockland 2?
Rise of Blockland 2 is a gamemode developed by Mr. Wallet in which players purchase property to buy and sell goods in a 100% player-driven economy with the neverending goal of increasing the value of your property.

Resources:
[Money]: Currency which can be spent on all other resources, and is also spent to plant bricks.
[Food]: Is expended while building.
[Material]: Is spent to plant bricks, increases lot value, and is returned when planted bricks are destroyed.
[Engineering]: Is also expended when bricks with special properties are created (e.g. rounds, ramps, transparents)
[Design]: Required for building above certain heights.
[Technology]: Needed for spray can FX, events, and print bricks.
[Gas]: Fuels your player jets.

This gamemode is an excellent experiment in supply-and-demand, as prices fluctuate quite a lot and players will need to stay on top of their prices to stay competitive. There's a lot more systems ingame that help keep things interesting and balanced, which can be read about in the in-game FAQ.

This gamemode requires its own client-sided GUI. It is available for download in-client if you have Blockland Glass, otherwise you can download it manually here.

I'm velocitylp btw
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 12:42:51 PM by Blaze0 »

oh stuff neat
i've always wanted to play this

hey girls hey boys, super star dj

HERE WE GO

Production has been started.

the advantage of few people joining is that it makes monopolization easy :v

oh forget
how long since i last did a backup

Honestly I'll bump this for you.
I had a lot of fun both playing on Mr. Wallet's and hosting it myself.