Carbon Zypher (2213) - Cancerous chat spam bot, Tezunis server needs more admins

Author Topic: Carbon Zypher (2213) - Cancerous chat spam bot, Tezunis server needs more admins  (Read 5900 times)

Carbon Zypher, what the forget.

Well, it's clear that I am in the wrong here. I understand that I had the wrong mindset about the situation. I'm apologize for acting the way that I did.

Also, this

was seriously uncalled for, and I'm sorry for being a huge richard.

thank you

Also please try to get more admins to actually administrate this server, rn it's rare that a single admin will connect for hours
I was de-admined :(

Also, why the hell do you even have the spammy chat bot for if you know all it does is cause problems and annoy people? Do you think having it makes you cool or something, because that's my only guess as to why you still use it.

Also, why the hell do you even have the spammy chat bot for if you know all it does is cause problems and annoy people? Do you think having it makes you cool or something, because that's my only guess as to why you still use it.
it's actually pretty funny when people don't spam it

it's actually pretty funny when people don't spam it
Explain cause from how it looks when it talks, it's just cancerous repetition / dragging out senseless speech

Explain cause from how it looks when it talks, it's just cancerous repetition / dragging out senseless speech
d did say on the first page that the chat bot is Markov based

d did say on the first page that the chat bot is Markov based
That doesn't explain how it's funny at all though

That doesn't explain how it's funny at all though
markov learns from what people say, yes?
so put it in a place like blockland lmao

it learns what people says, along with spam the chat (in this situation) and type the max length the sentences can be every other line

TBH these bots are just really annoying

Also, why the hell do you even have the spammy chat bot

These kinds of chat bots are very basic at their core and often implemented by beginner programmers as a learning project. My money says he wrote it, was proud of his creation and let his excitement get the best of him.

However, I agree with Drydess that given the right context and a non-malicious implementation that these kinds of bots can be very fun.

Well, it's clear that I am in the wrong here. I understand that I had the wrong mindset about the situation. I'm apologize for acting the way that I did.
Also, this

was seriously uncalled for, and I'm sorry for being a huge richard.
Glad you owned up to your mistake

Everything about this is extremely typical

Everything about this is extremely typical

Dunno about you but a bot doesn't join my freebuild every day.