Carbon Zypher (2213) - Cancerous chat spam bot, Tezunis server needs more admins

Author Topic: Carbon Zypher (2213) - Cancerous chat spam bot, Tezunis server needs more admins  (Read 5875 times)

Dunno about you but a bot doesn't join my freebuild every day.
not that

Typical as in a dude with a spammy chat bot joins Tez's Prison Escape and doesn't stop until he gets drama'd and banned

That happens? Seems like I haven't even scratched the surface of Tezuni's.

That happens? Seems like I haven't even scratched the surface of Tezuni's.
not all the time but yes, either someone spams chat or has a bot to do it for them

happend to us to in fieldwolf's server he kept insulting me, "insult bot".

usually crabon will turn off the bot or increase it's use delay if people ask, not sure why he didnt do it this time

tenzi why was my mod removed pls
OFFTOPIC : Admins and mods were reset

wat
Do you see that green bar to the upper right ?
That's the same color and size as the old BLHack.dll health bar.

Do you see that green bar to the upper right ?
That's the same color and size as the old BLHack.dll health bar.
nah that's visolator's health bar thing

nah that's visolator's health bar thing
Hmm...
I had not considered that.

Am I the only one who noticed OP is using BLHack here?
That's a server sided mod that displays how much health you have. Why the forget would I have blhack?

I'll admit, it was in my best interest to have turned it off -- seeing as I'm now banned. However, insulting someone right off the bat probably isn't the best way to get them to do what you want.
nobody is obligated to be nice to you when you're being a twat.  should honestly be revoked for using stupid spammy stuff like this.

should honestly be revoked for using stupid spammy stuff like this.
whoa now

chat spam is (rightfully) only revokable when you do it as much as someone like Ki (which was pretty much 24/7)

Am I the only one who noticed OP is using BLHack here?
thats visolators health bar. do you have BLHack?

should honestly be revoked for using stupid spammy stuff like this.
how about you chill and actually like, you know, admin your server. admins exist for a reason and if carbon wasn't screwing up tezuni's terrible unmoderated server im sure somebody else would. obviously that doesn't excuse his actions but the solution here is to get an admin online not to revoke morons