Carbon Zypher (2213) - Cancerous chat spam bot, Tezunis server needs more admins

Author Topic: Carbon Zypher (2213) - Cancerous chat spam bot, Tezunis server needs more admins  (Read 5943 times)

Okay for the entirety of playing on this server, there's rarely even a single admin or mod on at any given time of the day, which is allowing people to spam chat, freekill, and generally break rules, as seen with Carbon Zypher here:

This kid is literally autistic.

Tezuni, do everyone a favor and put some actual admins on your server, there's a severe lack of them it seems because there's basically none on no matter the time of day, and it's causing this stuff to happen.

/discuss

he's one of those kids that thinks having a spammy chat bot makes you superior to everyone else

banned
thank you

Also please try to get more admins to actually administrate this server, rn it's rare that a single admin will connect for hours

Also please try to get more admins to actually administrate this server, rn it's rare that a single admin will connect for hours
ppssssstttt

usually crabon will turn off the bot or increase it's use delay if people ask, not sure why he didnt do it this time

banned
tenzi why was my mod removed pls

usually crabon will turn off the bot or increase it's use delay if people ask, not sure why he didnt do it this time

I'll admit, it was in my best interest to have turned it off -- seeing as I'm now banned. However, insulting someone right off the bat probably isn't the best way to get them to do what you want.

I'll admit, it was in my best interest to have turned it off -- seeing as I'm now banned. However, insulting someone right off the bat probably isn't the best way to get them to do what you want.
Saying you're not funny nor original for flooding chat with a chat bot really isn't wrong.

However, insulting someone right off the bat probably isn't the best way to get them to do what you want.

Generally the rule is to try and ask nicely first, so the offending party doesn't feel personally involved in continuing to do the stuffty act. However on your side of the table, you were pissing people off enough with your stupid loving bot that they were insulting you. You should have taken the hint, dumbass

Doublepost; at least half of the server has more than once told you to shut up / stop flooding chat with nonsense during the time you connected to the time I created this drama.

I love this mindset.

"It's okay for me to be a douche and continue being a douche - as long as people don't ask me nicely to stop"

Are you actually loving handicapped? You should go to the hospital to get your head checked.

his fault for not turning it off, quacky among others' faults for abusing it
it'd be nice to know who they were too

but really no need to be such a loving rooster about it