Author Topic: FPS Drops with New Mouse  (Read 2229 times)

I'm having the weirdest issue right now. Every other program runs fine but Blockland. I just got a new mouse in the mail today, the Logitech G Pro wired gaming mouse. In Blockland I get very good performace, except with this new mouse when I move it I drop down to 15 fps. When I leave it still everything runs normally. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

I'm presuming this new mouse came with configuration software? If it did, then it might be a compatibility issue between that and Blockland as a program. Try disabling it. I've never heard of a hardware peripheral causing in-game issues unless it's poorly made.

I'm having the weirdest issue right now. Every other program runs fine but Blockland. I just got a new mouse in the mail today, the Logitech G Pro wired gaming mouse. In Blockland I get very good performace, except with this new mouse when I move it I drop down to 15 fps. When I leave it still everything runs normally. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?
Have you tried turning it off and on?

I've restarted my computer after disabling the software but it still lags. I have a EVGA graphics card so I use EVGA Precision XOC to manage my gpu fan curve. I was noticing a lot of CPU usage from it and after disabling it the lag is lessened but still present. I have no clue what is conflicting with the mouse.. It's just a mouse!

Have you tried turning it off and on?
I've restarted my computer and unplugged and replugged the mouse. I've also plugged my old mouse in and it works fine but then I move the new one and it begins lagging in the game.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 04:54:37 PM by Abstract »

Turns out it lags in every game on my computer. forget.

i guess you could say this is a pretty abstract problem

i guess you could say this is a pretty abstract problem
You're not helping..

I'm no computer expert, but I would guess it's a software problem. Maybe whenever you move the mouse it's sending some weird input via some weird software to do something "cool" and instead it's lagging your game?

Belongs in help. Make sure your drivers for the mouse are up to date.

What mouse is it? That might help.

If there are any acceleration options in your mouse configuration software, disable them and see if that makes a difference.

battlefield 1 cant be played with logitech software depending on settings. overlay breaks some games. turn that overlay stuff off and it may fix the issue. dont use that overwolf stuff.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 03:01:08 PM by Bisjac »