Author Topic: Blockland (RETAIL) 10 Year Anniversary Countdown  (Read 12332 times)

2 hours....

I've been seeing a lot of people talking about why we celebrate 10 years of Blockland in the first place. Like, what's the point?
Well, the fact is that we're celebrating 10 years of fun. 10 years of being a community. 10 years of being united by a little lego building game we stumbled upon on the internet.
Blockland is special to a lot of people, including myself. It's the game that kept me from being bored for as long as I have been around in the community. I've played with people that genuinely care about the game, people that really do show the things that a small community to do. This game represents much of my life to me, just as it does to many other people. The various gamemodes and other things that I've played over the years show how much effort people are willing to put into just this little sandbox game, this game full of great imagination.
Just the fact that this game has already made it to being 10 years is an amazing fact. I only joined in mid 2013, but I have played the demo before and desperately wanted to play. Time progresses so fast, and now here I am, typing up this text about why we should celebrate this game's 10th anniversary.

I've been seeing a lot of people talking about why we celebrate 10 years of Blockland in the first place. Like, what's the point?
Well, the fact is that we're celebrating 10 years of fun. 10 years of being a community. 10 years of being united by a little lego building game we stumbled upon on the internet.
Blockland is special to a lot of people, including myself. It's the game that kept me from being bored for as long as I have been around in the community. I've played with people that genuinely care about the game, people that really do show the things that a small community to do. This game represents much of my life to me, just as it does to many other people. The various gamemodes and other things that I've played over the years show how much effort people are willing to put into just this little sandbox game, this game full of great imagination.
Just the fact that this game has already made it to being 10 years is an amazing fact. I only joined in mid 2013, but I have played the demo before and desperately wanted to play. Time progresses so fast, and now here I am, typing up this text about why we should celebrate this game's 10th anniversary.
Well said. You earned a cookie.  :cookie:

HAPPY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, BLOCKLAND!

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TO BLOCKLAND!!!!!

Here, cookies for everyone!

:cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Happy 10th anniversary to my favorite game of all time! Thanks for making this fun and great game Badspot!

woo
Thanks for 8 years of my life I can't take back

Badspot should bring back limbs just for this occasion.