Author Topic: Grimlock, Red Spy: Obsessed with autism.  (Read 17651 times)

Grimlock and Red Spy have been harassing me over being autistic. Yeah, I am. I make dumb posts once in a while (see: most of the time).
This doesn't give you the right to bug me about it all the time.
They also call other people autistic whenever possible.

In the original thread where I ranted about the word "special" and how I really didn't like its connotations and stuff
When autism speaks
OP is a special form of special

In the memorable blockland related text thread, to an unrelated question:
Because you have autism
Because you have autism
Not sure if this is trolling, rationalization, or a really bad attempt at making me feel better:
Supersuit12 you are literally autistic

I post in the Patton drama thread
Supersuit you being utterly handicapped isn't my problem
That is pretty loving autistic

NotBomberguy also PM'd me with "Y O U ' R E   S P E C I A L." This is the second time he's harassed me via PM. Gonna block him, since I just remembered that's a feature.

This is acceptable? The post that sparked this implied I didn't want to be treated differently because I had autism. They immediately treat me different. That's not what should happen.

noedit: oops I put something inside quotes, Red Spy didn't say
Not sure if this is trolling, rationalization, or a really bad attempt at making me feel better:
that's supposed to be a label for the next quote

whoops
should've previewed it :/

So let me get this straight:

you post a bunch of stupid stuff. people get mad at you. you say stop getting mad at me. you make a drama about them getting mad at you for posting stupid stuff.

just a rule of thumb, if you make an entire thread saying "STOP DOING THIS TO ME!!!!" a thousand random people are going to come forth and start doing it to you.

Maybe if you thought before you posted this wouldn't have happened

obsessing over autism sounds like some with autism would do.

/nosupport autism is a epidemic

Maybe if you thought before you posted this wouldn't have happened
I shouldn't have to think "will this give trolls ammunition?" because there shouldn't BE trolls.

you post a bunch of stupid stuff. people get mad at you.
No, that's not what happened. I posted that I didn't like the word "special" and that I had autism and I start getting harassed over it.

your only making it worse by making this thread.

you post a bunch of stupid stuff. people get mad at you. you say stop getting mad at me. you make a drama about them getting mad at you for posting stupid stuff.

Pretty much

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

i don't care much about the incidents in the OP specifically, but i agree that the word autism is being overused.