[ID:1768] Zeustal- Bad host, badmin

Author Topic: [ID:1768] Zeustal- Bad host, badmin  (Read 3074 times)

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""joke""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Last I checked, jokes were meant to be funny, not annoy people

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""joke""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Last I checked, jokes were meant to be funny, not annoy people
im not annoyed

You guys are missing my point. I'm not saying that its alright to stuff all over everyone all the time. Im saying that its Zeu's project, and he has a right to decide what builds meet the quality and style necessary to fit in with the project. People build things for me all the time and I don't use 70% of them because they don't match or just generally are not on the level they need to be. I'm not one to call things people make trash, but if that's what Zeu wants to do on his own server than that's up to him. Its his build/project.

maybe you're sensitive
Other people. Not me. Stop trolling, you're not funny.

Other people. Not me. Stop trolling, you're not funny.
im not trolling this is serious

looked like a joke to me

Also, he banned a random person from his server for being gay-- flaming is definitely not allowed on blockland. I suggest banning him from all your servers whenever you encounter him.

its funny because the guy he banned is actually his friend

It would have been funnier if he said he kissed girls and then called him a homophobic slur.

Pretty sure Zeustal was just joking around though.

Waste of an old BL_ID.