THOT PATROL - GROWING STRONGER

Author Topic: THOT PATROL - GROWING STRONGER  (Read 122385 times)

i nominate carbon for the thot of the month award

a fun night at the hq
this year will be a prosperous one for the thot patrol

ive been bustin thots for years
big break was in 2013, heh, didn't even think i'd get a thot count so big. ended up findin and breakin skulls of a whole warehouse of thots.
beat em, beat em all they sayin'.
walked in the door one day down at the station, they said i was too good. "paid retirement"...
bad blood drudges old wounds up in the gutter of the 32nd floor of the new york 'partments. i must become thot patrol again. back on the job, like old davey said .  .

sign me up i can also detect hidden thots and thots in disguise

ive been bustin thots for years
big break was in 2013, heh, didn't even think i'd get a thot count so big. ended up findin and breakin skulls of a whole warehouse of thots.
beat em, beat em all they sayin'.
walked in the door one day down at the station, they said i was too good. "paid retirement"...
bad blood drudges old wounds up in the gutter of the 32nd floor of the new york 'partments. i must become thot patrol again. back on the job, like old davey said .  .

old wounds never heal

I demand to be a THOT PATROLler.

Ok here is my application: Hi my name is Warzone and I want to be a thot patroller because my parents were thots and I was grown up as one until I realized how awful I was. I wish to bring all peoples to a non-thot level. Also, I am a big fan of family guy especially of family guy vs. chicken fight in real life. P.S. i hate pooky. Lol
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 07:49:05 PM by Zotron »

at least the build hosted on the server is nice, its a good start

toxicology should host the next new years server

i will trigger thots so hard they implode with thot energy

hey im part of thot patrol

I was the guy in the couch