THOT PATROL - GROWING STRONGER

Author Topic: THOT PATROL - GROWING STRONGER  (Read 119179 times)

in the year 1999 BC. with the help of his friend, martinoliy shkreli, a man named borislav Annoying Orange etched etched two words on a slab of stone in an area now known as palestine
"THOT PATROL"

THOT PATROLLERS

FOUNDERS

our boys in blue who reunited the thot patrol movement and its leaders in order to find a final solution

- toxicology
- jeff kaplan
- torin
- patton360

THOT HUNTERS

our finest hunters capable of putting any thot in a shallow grave

- badspot
- dreams_of_cheese
- cret
- drake
- frequency
- beachbum
- edd
- blockity
- yevgeniy konoplya
- ayebee123

THOTS

the worst of the worst, avoid contact with these thotties at all times

- Lockebox
- Protoss Dragoon
- Nix the Glacion
- Headcrab Zombie
- Poliwhirl
- super suit 12
- Maxx
- Master Matthew
- Stocking
- CRITAWAKETS
- pie Crust
- dr_Pepper
- ßlöükfáce
- kochieboy
- drydess
- Becquerel
- agony
- dragonslayer182
- carbon
- mrnobody
- master matthew
- coolguy32
- bedpost
- erjon

THOT OF THE MONTH

McZealot

Okay, none of you know what you're talking about--or you misread my post. A transgender women who has not had surgery--AKA, a physical male who believes they are a woman--looks exactly the same as a man who believes they are a man when they are in military uniform. If you believe otherwise, you are a handicap. This is literally the text of my post:

This is not hard to understand.

What? There is no physical distinction. You're handicapped.
Yea... that is clearly a birth male. I'm not sure what the point is? A man who identifies as a woman and a man who does not look the same in nature, unless they've received treatment.
Yea, but if you put two BIRTH MALES side-by-side with one being transgender, you cannot tell them apart. If you think there is some kind of physical distinction between transgender men who haven't received treatment and birth males, you're insane.
Nice stuffpost, but you're still handicapped.
Yea... it is? Men who identify as women don't natively look different from men who identify as men unless they have received treatment. I think you misread my post as 'transgender women and women look the same', but that obviously isn't true.
Yea, you can tell Transgenders from those born as the gender they identify. You can't tell a transgender woman from a man (unless they take estrogen or surgery ofc), because they are both physically male.
You might need some glasses, because you clearly didn't read my post properly. You cannot tell the loveual identity of two birth males by looking at them.
You're stuffposting because you know if you actually opened your mind you'd look even more handicapped.
Hey Mathew, men have snakees. A transgender women (who hasn't had surgery) has a snake--and so does a man. You cannot tell them apart if you stand them side-by-side in military garb. Learn to read before making another embarrassing post.
Traps are def not gay, but I'm not into them.
God damn, that's some good cringe.

THOT PATROL HQ

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 06:10:42 PM by Punished Toxicology »

me being a thot is a fallacy. i have been framed by the local government to be shamed for being a thot exploder.

your opinion is wrong .

me being a thot is a fallacy. i have been framed by the local government to be shamed for being a thot exploder.

your opinion is wrong .
not on my watch thottie

toxicology I am a nigerian risk excomunication or put me on founders

toxicology I am a nigerian risk excomunication or put me on founders

you're an inspiration to us all

i punch thots into the sun

i thot this day would never come

I'm sure this clan will do a lot of good in the BL community.

I'm sure this clan will do a lot of good in the BL community.
we will drive the thotties from our land

hello I am convert commander in thot control logistics

hello yes i = screen can i join