apparently I'm banned from reporting people now

Author Topic: apparently I'm banned from reporting people now  (Read 4350 times)

so for those of you unaware, Red Spy and Patton have been saying I'm autistic in a few threads with no provocation in that thread
and apparently I reported them too much
either an automated system or badspot has disabled my ability to report people the button just isn't there any more for me

unless it's gone for everyone and I'm just a doofus

was this thread-worthy? I don't know

just you; mine got removed ages ago when i was still sperging out over every little thing.

Don't worry, for a small fee of $10 dollars you can get it right back!

how special do you have to be to report the same person more than once

supersuit special, apparently

Your report got removed because you're a loving handicap and report people for no reason.

spamming reports gets it disabled
badspot doesn't like his inbox to be flooded lol

Red Spy and Patton have been saying I'm autistic in a few threads with no provocation in that thread

spamming reports gets it disabled
badspot doesn't like his inbox to be flooded lol

also this
once is literally all that is necessary

people make fun of me for being black all the time. you don't see me spamming badspot with reports like "uhmm tribal!" or "he's spamming tribal things at me!"

its wrong but freedom of speech is a beauty

If I reported all of supersuits posts that were stupid badspot would probably ban me for spamming due to the sheer volume

people make fun of me for being black all the time. you don't see me spamming badspot with reports like "uhmm tribal!" or "he's spamming tribal things at me!"

its wrong but freedom of speech is a beauty
^ people don't make fun of you because you're black, people make fun of you because you think the fact that you're black is relevant and important to every situation

Well obviously badspot doesn't like being spammed with meaningless reports so it's no surprise your privilege got taken away.

you were prob reporting people for being mean rather than actually breaking forum rules tbh