Sign The Petition to Immediately Release Annoying Orange's Full Tax Returns

Author Topic: Sign The Petition to Immediately Release Annoying Orange's Full Tax Returns  (Read 11690 times)

tax returns shows exactly what russian agency Annoying Orange payed to hack the DNC. of course, he wouldn't want anyone to see that bit of information right
i don't see what paying somebody to hack the dnc has to do with fascism either
i'm not saying it'd be okay if he did that but just because something is bad doesn't mean it's fascist
im not tribal
i beg to differ
remember that time you said you 'knew' i was white because '90% of the people who act like that are white' or something along those lines

Well then if it were that much of an issue he wouldn't have won.
if that's the case, why are you so concerned about obama's birth certificate? the same dumb logic of "if it were that much of an issue he wouldn't have won" can be applied to that
Release your w2 form.
but he's not the president even if he was the president i still don't think he should be required to release it but that's besides the point
Hillary had the DNC rigged.
Hillary accepts sketchy as forget donations.
Hillary spent more money than Annoying Orange did on the entire election and Hillary isn't a loving billionaire businessman.
Were you this concerned with Obama's birth certificate in 2008? I loving doubt it.
Proof you lived in the united states is actually required to be president.
both of these are completely irrelevant to the tax returns
So you're a complete hypocrite and only interested in Annoying Orange's tax returns because he is a right wing white male and because it's cool to diss on Annoying Orange.
the birth certificate has absolutely nothing to do with the tax returns
i still don't get why you make multiple posts right after eachother instead of just using the edit button

remember that time you said you 'knew' i was white because '90% of the people who act like that are white' or something along those lines

Call me a handicap but that sounds like a very obvious joke

Blockchip comes back despite the entire forum disliking him part 59

I really don't understand how even his die-hard supports can sit there and not want more transparency? When did transparency and government accountability become a partisan issue?

It's because the people you're referring to are just really, really dumb. Really not much else to it. Die-hard supporters aforementioned only know how to work for a living, otherwise they coast through life without thinking about things surrounding them too hard except when it involves shouting about the things they see on the television or ranting towards a second cousin on facebook for being wrong about something.

I'm not obliged to leave the forums just because you don't like me.

just because something is bad doesn't mean it's fascist
It's not fascist because it's bad, it's fascist because it's supporting the total consolidation of power within one individual. Annoying Orange is breaking a long-term tradition by not releasing these returns--after he said he would do so. He's treating the American people as though he has final authority over them, and not vice-versa as is the intent of democracy. By showing outrage and demanding he stick to his word you are saying that he cannot just do whatever he wants because he has a nice office and commands our military. If we allow him to violate his campaign promises and lie to the people we effectively say that we don't care about democracy because we don't care if the men we vote for stick to their promises.

sound familiar?

Just what are you saying?
that no one likes insert name here either

and we're not obligated to tolerate you being here and acting like a handicap once again

i don't see what paying somebody to hack the dnc has to do with fascism either
because covering up your illegal activities and paying people to attack your enemies either by censoring or otherwise falls under the wing of fascism. the example i provided is a joke and entirely hypothetical, but we'll actually find out whether thats  true or not when he releases his tax returns. something like that will also get him arrested for espionage.

i beg to differ
it's now tribal to state facts?

when someone speaks a certain way you can assume with certainty that they are a certain race. if i spoke in a carribean slang, you could assume i'm carribean. if i spoke in a manner that sounded vaguely british, you can assume im british.

when someone uses monday like its their favorite word, they're most likely white. so i technically nailed the diagnosis on you
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 12:10:48 PM by PhantOS »

And the entire forums is not obliged to tolerate your idiotic behavior.

It's not just me who doesn't like you, it's the entire forums. You done yet or are you gonna continue acting entitled and full of yourself?

that no one likes insert name here either
I actually have quite a lot of people on here who do like me / are my friends, compared to Bloclchip's literal 0
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 12:17:24 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Sign The Petition to Immediately Ban Blockchip From The Forums

Sign The Petition to Immediately Ban Blockchip From The Forums
someone make this a strawpoll and post it