TheTurtorns Mitsubishi Evolution VIII Modified (Vehicle restore) NOW ON GLASS

Poll

Should I do this to more vehicles?

Yes
20 (74.1%)
No
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: TheTurtorns Mitsubishi Evolution VIII Modified (Vehicle restore) NOW ON GLASS  (Read 5798 times)

MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION VIII

Long ago (3 years ago) TheTurtorn made a Mitsubishi Evolution VIII vehicle add-on. It was a fairly popular add-on and one of my personal favorites.
For a long time now I have wanted someone to edit it so it performs better.

Better camera angle
More controllable
Removed tire emitters

But no one wanted to, so I decided to do it myself.
So here it is folks, the modified Mitsubishi Evolution VIII, with all 3 variants included.
(this will be up on glass eventually)
No models or garage decorations where changed, just the code.

NOTE: He gave permission:
Oooh, this is cool

Sorry about not replying earlier, you can modify my cars however you want

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<
Click the first image for a comparison video!

Change log
18/2/2017: V1.0 - Released
19/2/2017: V1.1 - Fixed bounciness, no longer looks like your driving a bouncy castle. Made the Rally slightly faster.
13/3/2017: V1.1 Released in glass!
12/3/17 & 13/3/17: V1.2 to V1.3.1 - fixing support_garage issue
19/5/2018: V1.4 - lots of changes to each vehicles to make them more varied (Rally Evo8, Street Evo8, Basic Evo8)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 07:34:01 AM by Rolfey95 »

Updated the Evo, if you downloaded the first version you might want to download this and replace it.
The comparison video will not be changed.

Was Turtorn okay with this?

Never mind just saw the OP
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 04:00:53 PM by Night_Hawk »

-snip-
I would've waited, but as stated he hasn't been on since January and in all honesty I didn't want to wait a long time. If he comes back and wants me to remove this, I'll more then likely do it.

I would've waited, but as stated he hasn't been on since January and in all honesty I didn't want to wait a long time. If he comes back and wants me to remove this, I'll more then likely do it.
to be fair, that's only a month.

to be fair, that's only a month.
You've got a point, but I didn't want to hold for addon unreleased for who knows how long till he came back. Seems impatient, but you gotta think. What'd you do?

You've got a point, but I didn't want to hold for addon unreleased for who knows how long till he came back. Seems impatient, but you gotta think. What'd you do?
If it were me I wouldn't do anything about it, because it's not my business to post someone elses stuff.

Remember Turtorn's appearance in January was his first in over 6+ months, both on here and on steam. I'm pretty sure it's fine to repost his content like this as long as all credit is given to him.

Remember Turtorn's appearance in January was his first in over 6+ months, both on here and on steam. I'm pretty sure it's fine to repost his content like this as long as all credit is given to him.

I say it with a lot of people, and I put it in the info room on the Hockenheimring map. "If it's not yours, don't claim it as it was, and if you modify or change something and to release it, credit the original person!". I am in no way taking claim of this or saying it's mine. And as I said as well, if he comes back and wants me to take it down, I will.

I worked hard on this, and didn't want to wait something like 6 months to release it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 11:17:12 PM by Rolfey95 »

Oooh, this is cool

Oooh, this is cool

Thanks man, glade you like it :)

You have other vehicles??

You have other vehicles??
My old thread had a list, I think there's only 1 missing which I posted on page 24

My old thread had a list, I think there's only 1 missing which I posted on page 24

Thanks for the link, I reckon I'm Gona edit the Skyline and the Marussia first ;)

Should I make a topic for all the vehicles I modify??