[NEWS] Rick and Morty is being delayed, thanks women.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rick and Morty is being delayed, thanks women.  (Read 5703 times)

So it all started from a huff post article saying adult swim doesn't hire women.

So rick and morty has no female writers.

Rick and morty is now hiring their first female writers for season 3.

It has been reported season 3 is being delayed for artistic and creative conflicts

Women are killing season 3 of rick and morty.

The reason no women were hired was because they were only looking for actual talent, which coincidentally was only men. Now they are forced to hire women off the street and it's killing the show.

Why post [news] only to not link a news article?

Welcome to Lord Tony. He does this on purpose.

You people are capable of finding the news you choose to believe in.

People don't know what news is fake or not now so if I post a news article you'll just claim it's fake news when it's not.

You can find your own article.

To stuff with people, he has done it for ages

To stuff with people, he has done it for ages
People don't know what news is fake or not now so if I post a news article you'll just claim it's fake news when it's not.
You can find your own article.

more like RIP AND MORTY XD LOL

more like RIP AND MORTY XD LOL
He did it well before all the 'fake news' hype started

you'd be an idiot to believe this even with a source anyway

He did it well before all the 'fake news' hype started

That was during the "it's not a reliable source, I only accept mainstream news articles."

Now we know mainstream news is fake news. So there is no such thing as reliable anymore.

you'd be an idiot to believe this even with a source anyway

It's true, they didn't argue in season 1 or 2. They only argued as soon as women were involved.

Now we know mainstream news is fake news. So there is no such thing as reliable anymore.
in other words:

Unless you talked directly to the creators of rick and morty, where did you read it? How can you rely on anything you read by that logic?

At least fake news attempts to source their claims.

Unless you talked directly to the creators of rick and morty, where did you read it? How can you rely on anything you read by that logic?

I've spoken to Mike Lazzo who oversees the project.

You forget I am an Adult Swim star.