Author Topic: Dead End (v2) - The Beginning  (Read 3006 times)

Logo will come once I get up off my lazy ass.
STORY
Your name is Chris Davidson. You are a 28 American college graduate living in Chemnitz, Germany. You moved to Germany one month ago for... who knows what really. You guess you could find something new to do there? You live in a pretty small apartment and have still not unpacked everything. Little do you know your life is about to change forever.

HOW TO PLAY
This is basically an open text adventure, so you can try and do anything really, if any action you choose to perform directly kills Chris however, will simply be responded to as "Bad Idea" (Most of the time). This will be done in Gmod so it will take me some time to set things up in new areas.

START

The date is June 16th, 2017. You have just woken up in your apartment after hearing a loud screeching sound from outside. Last night you went to the bar with your friends who were visiting, but you don't remember much of the night. You have to pee.

succumb to urge to piss before doing literally anything else

Go back to bed. It was probably a car, or something.

succumb to urge to piss before doing literally anything else
Your crotch region is now warm and wet.
Go back to bed. It was probably a car, or something.
You sleep for what seems like 2 hours only to wake up to a loud banging on your door.

wake the forget up then find out who is at the damned door

then jack off

You're still in the clothes you were in last night it seems. The banging continues.

Yeah opening the door doesn't look like a good idea now.

grab something and throw it at them

You try your hardest but ironically you cannot get hard due to the walking corpses outside and the fact that your pants are still wet.
grab something and throw it at them

You pick up the closest thing to you which happens to be your coffee machine. You huck it at the door in the hope it would break thought the glass.

Apparently not. You pick up the microwave that the coffee machine was on top of. Suddenly you hear glass breaking.

Uh oh...

take pants off so your richard isn't wet with piss
go to PC
fap