[NEWS] Milo is making his own media.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Milo is making his own media.  (Read 2974 times)

Milo did nothing wrong.
Milo apparently never told the authorities the name of the priest. Meaning that man could have raped even more kids later on.

who cares milo is an idiot

So? Women do that way more than men do and women later claim rape 20+ years later only when they find out the guy became famous.

Then 20+ more females come out of nowhere and claim the famous guy raped them even though it's false and it completely forgets up the real claim lol.

So? Women do that way more than men do and women later claim rape 20+ years later only when they find out the guy became famous.
"everone else does it so it's not as bad as when I do it"

that's like a 3 year olds argument for stealing candy

Will it have blackjack and hookers?

I'm pretty sure it was scary a young boy was molested by a male.

Not to mention priests use to have much more power on communities than they use to.

His reasons for not saying stuff out of fear is legit.

HOLY forget

tony is defending a liberal

Not to mention priests use to have much more power on communities than they use to.
um

could you clarify?

um

could you clarify?

Priests use to have huge influence over communities. Not so much now in the north because there are less and less religious people. If you go to any southern state you'd loving know this.

HOLY forget

tony is defending a liberal

I don't know many liberals in favor of freedom of speech

Priests use to have huge influence over communities. Not so much now in the north because there are less and less religious people. If you go to any southern state you'd loving know this.

Milo lived in Britain. A mostly athiest country.

Milo lived in Britain. A mostly athiest country.

That means what though? Are you saying communities in every city and town and rural area don't have any religious based views?