Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 127223 times)

that doesn't answer my question it's just assumptions
and wasn't that reddit post fake or something cus i can't find anything on it
yeah exactly it wasn't him the full post was a steam chat he had with his friend and even nix was disgusted by him
but yes it was odd that he shared it
Im saying its highly likely that nix is sylveon.

Im saying its highly likely that nix is sylveon.
???

we're clearly different people lmao
Yeah just dismiss my agruement with "lole pagestrech" because that makes tons of since.
I wasn't dismissing stuff I was just complaining about the pagestretch

quit harping at the fact that ive wanted to be in the NC.
that doesn't make me a shadow or anything of the sort. i can't tell for how long or who started it but i've always seen and used "you have autism" as an insult.
It's definitely saying something that you're in HIS shadow lol. The kid is a walking embarrassment. You need to up your game.

quit harping at the fact that ive wanted to be in the NC.
I'm sorry, it's just hard to take you seriously with this meme account you've got

that doesn't make me a shadow or anything of the sort. i can't tell for how long or who started it but i've always seen and used "you have autism" as an insult.
The BLF actually has a history of using autism as an insult, but members of the NC have definitely made it their thing to do so, and i don't know you well enough to have thought that that was just something you did anyway, so i did just kinda throw two things together there

Page 100 here we come

and wasn't that reddit post fake or something cus i can't find anything on it
oh yea that reddit post was a joke someone made on a discord, followed by people taking it as fact