Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125157 times)

bedpost why do u keep coming back to blf anyway

like whats the point

like whats the point
He thinks he's an epic troll master.

like whats the point
I. Am. Not. Bedpost.

I'm not going to stoop down to your level, mainly because it's physically impossible for me to bend as low down as the fat loving slug, vapid of any kind of rational thought, that you are.

Please keep sending personal attacks my way, mate. They're not relevant to the debate and they're not actually good insults I could piggyback off for future use, but I love the fact that you're sharing your mental condition with everybody else on the site. It's healthy to be honest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOO5S4vxi0o

ill crack ur shell yet.....
You're even more dead to me than you were before.

I. Am. Not. Bedpost.
You're quick to deny it; sounds to me like you're trying to hide the truth. Poorly.

You're quick to deny it; sounds to me like you're trying to hide the truth. Poorly.
If I had proof that I am not bedpost I'd post it. But I'm telling you the truth; I ain't bedpost.
ill crack ur shell yet.....
This mother fricker has been making puns with my name all night

If I had proof that I am not bedpost I'd post it. But I'm telling you the truth; I ain't bedpost.

Badspot will be the judge of that

But I'm telling you the truth; I ain't bedpost.
You've not told the truth before, so why should I start believing you now? Come out with it, Bedpost.

You've not told the truth before, so why should I start believing you now? Come out with it, Bedpost.
am i being trolled right now

I. Am. Not. Bedpost.

Are you seriously getting upset because you got outed?

woah what the heck is going on

also now that i really think about it i hardly care about furries anymore
was responding to egg since he said i despise furries or whatever and i wanted to give a little bit of an update
as long as they arent sticking handicapped stuff in my face i dont care since just concentrating on having continuous hate for them is time-taking
like sure i'll be your friend even if you're a furry i dont really care
its just the fandom that i dont like as a whole, i just find it really unusual and distasteful

There have been like 15 pages since I last looked at this topic lol. The only new development is that egg is bedpost right?