rant about ur skool

Author Topic: rant about ur skool  (Read 4701 times)

/title

I hate my school so much. Today i had to skip 3rd hour (honors precalc) to record an event for the school news channel and for some reason the event wasnt going on. I went to the front office and asked them if the event got cancelled or something and they didnt know so they sent me to ask another person who didnt know so that person sent me to find another person who also didnt know what happened to the event. It just vanished. On top of that, today was an early release to classes were very short, so by the time i got through the front office there wasnt even enough time left of 3rd hour to make it worth returning to. I missed it for no reason and now I have no idea how to do the homework and have to go for tutoring tomorrow. Thats not even the worst of it, my friend hadnt had a math teacher all first semester because the real teacher quit so the school kept hiring random substitutes who couldnt teach at all, and now the teacher is some lady who almost cant speak english and just gives everyone points for showing up. the school is (supposedly) rated A but I cant see it at all, its trash. This year has just been one mistake after another.

edit: forgot to mention the schools also overcrowded so they have to make another building (which wont be done until ive graduated)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:07:48 PM by Lego lad »

i have to learn things there it's the worst

I keep getting hair in my food. Not like little strands, but disgusting globs of it. I always go up to the lunch ladies and they say "Just throw it out." without reimbursing me.

My school is actually really awesome

The school's food is worse than prison food but ey it's cool

I loving hate my school. I only went to it because I didn't like what my district was doing with other schools, so I left and forgot about my friends until July. I still go there to complete my 9th grade, then I want to switch back to my old school for 10th-12th. A lot of the people there are starfishs unless you're in their social group. If you're not a person in anyone's social group, they just blatantly ignore you or let you say a small thing then push you out of their conversation, and I'm the person who needs someone to talk to but I'm not in anyone's social group, so the schools driving me to a completely personality and I think I'm getting depressed from the school. The school keeps making poor decisions too, like how half of the school doesn't have air conditioning, heating or both. They spent recent money on loving door locks and have a ton of other stuff, then tell us about "budget cuts".

Also, if you're asking "why not talk to your old friends", its because they didn't really talk to me after 8th grade until they realized the hell my tech school's putting me through.

The school's food is worse than prison food
this too
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 02:53:15 PM by Cheze »

I keep getting hair in my food. Not like little strands, but disgusting globs of it. I always go up to the lunch ladies and they say "Just throw it out." without reimbursing me.
what the forget

There are so many things about my middle school that just piss me off, here's some things I deal with:
there are so many kids at my school that i just want to punch because they're huge ass idiots who do dumbass crap and get away with it so many times. like, they'll be super annoying/distracting during classes and somehow they either havent gotten into major trouble or they have but they just dont give a crap. i've seen kids after getting caught doing dumbass things pull the "i didnt do anything!!!1!" excuse, but luckily the teachers tend to see past that.
im glad that soon im going to be out of this crappy middle school and into a nice vocational high school that i applied to, ive been in the middle school for 3 years and every year its been hell
So, there's this kid at my school that has some sort of grudge against me. Back in October, he went on in the cafeteria about how I had no friends, etc. Then, much later, he asks the teacher if he could use me as a punching bag. The teacher simply explained to him how to be nice, and that was it. Then, later on, he pushes me in class. The teacher sees and sends him down to the office and the counselor spoke to him, but he didn't really get punished. But today, he did something really bad. He lifted his pencil and told me that he would stab me with the pencil. I told the teacher, and he got a purple sheet (aka a "Major" behavior) and he was sent down to the office so the administration would deal with him. I'm guessing he had to go into a special room (planning room) and had to stay there for the rest of the day, reflecting on his behavior and making a plan for the future. I also told the counselor about it later on in 6th period, and he asked me some stuff, including if I wanted to switch homerooms to avoid him. I said I wanted to stay in my current homeroom, because I'm not getting used to a whole new schedule. He then asked me if I wanted to be in his communication skills class instead of my current one (communication skills is a class for kids with special education, which I don't like). I said yes, but I mentioned that I had no interest in the class and that I didn't want to be in it next year, which he said he knew. And that was about it in school. I then told my parents about it and they were very upset about it, in fact my parents want to kid to get out of the school because of what he does to me. I would also like to mention that I am friends in school with another forumer (The GI of MA) and he doesn't like what the kid is doing to me either.

TL;DR A kid in my school has a grudge against me, and said today that he would stab me with a pencil, then he got into a lot of trouble.
/blogland
Yes, my school also surves that Trustuff.
Also, they do have juice at my school, but it's reserved for people with allergies to milk. God damnit.
EDIT: Some more stuff about my lunch:
They have the rotating cycle with a different meal daily (with the exception of stuff like pizza every Friday and chicken patties on Thursday and such), however I just get a cheese sandwich the majority of the time because I don't like the food they serve that day. Much of the food even looks pretty sad like you'd expect.
Sometimes, with the pizza, they'll even get Domino's which is pretty nice. However often times they just serve their school pizza that looks like stuff but is OK for me to eat I guess.
I also just get a water every day I eat because I'd rather have that crap over putrid milk even if it costs a bit more.
One last thing, they have some Lay's oven baked chips and doritos and cereal bars and stuff which are pretty alright, and they occasionally let us buy cookies or pretzels and stuff. Not really the greatest ones I ever had of course, but they taste decent enough.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 03:41:12 PM by Mr Queeba »

almost all the teachers are absolute forgettards who literally move people for no reason. there is a huge group of friends? oh, lets keep them there even though they are the forgetin ones who disrupt the entire class, meanwhile, lets move that quiet kid who does nothing wrong to somewhere else. another thing is, there is a teacher who doesn't respect anyone, and does meaningless punishments to everyone in the class.

i dont like having the teacher continue explaining something after the bell has rung

Search University of Oklahoma SAE and oklahoma on campus protests

Welcome to my world

Search University of Oklahoma SAE and oklahoma on campus protests

Welcome to my world
Try University of Texas, could have gone pro if I hadn't joined the navy!

My new chemistry professor at my university is a moron.
He's 200% catholic, says that there's only one atom per element (loving isotopes don't exist to him), volumes can be added and masses can't (the other way around because density), and said "thanks to god" like ten times during his lecture. This is loving science where everything has a hypothesis and a theory on how it works.

I feel bad for my classmates. I've studied chemistry so his stupidity won't affect me at all but my classmates who have no clue on what an atom is are pretty much forgeted.

The rest of my university is top-notch. Just this little hiccup.

School that I went to was a high school that was rated "A". Teachers verbally abused students, teachers bought weed from students, and there were gangs out the ass. Threats of shootings every few weeks: it was a cesspool of bullstuff. Got pulled out altogether for medical reasons.