rant about ur skool

Author Topic: rant about ur skool  (Read 4704 times)

High school was terrible.

parking sux!! and they got rid of a road through the middle of campus to build another residential building, which is making parking even worse cus now you gotta go all the way around the perimeter of campus to get to the parking deck!!

parking sux!!
ya u have to pay $70 to get a parking pass at my HS :(

ya u have to pay $70 to get a parking pass at my HS :(
my HS had free parking if you filled out the paperwork for a tag, but my university sells them for like $125 or smth like that per year (which is probably pretty alright compared to bigger universities)

parking sux!! and they got rid of a road through the middle of campus to build another residential building, which is making parking even worse cus now you gotta go all the way around the perimeter of campus to get to the parking deck!!
my HS had free parking if you filled out the paperwork for a tag, but my university sells them for like $125 or smth like that per year (which is probably pretty alright compared to bigger universities)
wow do we go to the same school

um.... coolguy?
I know, the last I should've been considered "special" was kindergarten.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 08:52:23 PM by cooolguy32 »

Lmao, I get free parking. THe thing is when it rains since my university's parking lot isn't pavemented or asphalted. It's dirt which becomes mud. It has rocks though so when it rains, cars can go in and out anyways. There's a section that's marked for pick-up trucks when it rains because it's slightly downhill so water accumulates there and cars can and have gotten stuck. If it rains, pickups can only park in said area. If the dirt is dry, free parking anywhere.

My school is actually really awesome

The school's food is worse than prison food but ey it's cool

you know what prison food tastes like insert, dang

also, parking at my college is in a covered 5 story parking garage, I always park in the same spot/not spot on the end of a row in the corner but ive never been ticketed for it, either they're really lazy, don't care, or its actually supposed to be a spot but they never got around to painting the lines for it
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 08:51:56 PM by warble »

you know what prison food tastes like insert, dang
shhhhhhhhhh i dont want anyone to kno

we're forced to read for all of homeroom (or prime whatever u call it lol) and yet all the teachers get loving pissed if you miss it due to something else going on that's school related
also while all of my teachers are honestly great people, the classes themselves suck in the way they're presented and designed

one other thing is that outside of school nearly all of the students are polite, funny guys but in school they all act obnoxious and rude

on a side note there's this one girl who i was friends with for the first quarter of the year then she got pissed at my dark sense of humor or something along the lines of that
the stuffty part is that she's friends with a lot of my friends at lunch, who i prefer to sit with, meaning that she sits over with them. They don't really mind her and they don't want to move tables so they just let her stay. however, if i try and go over there and sit down before she gets there, she tells about half of my friends to sit somewhere else, so the group gets split
long story short, i'm sitting alone at lunch because this starfish is being real petty about me sitting on the other end of the table, and i don't want to be a cunt about it and make everyone move away from each other
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:04:11 PM by Drydess »

i have 7-8 classes per day
in the middle of a day we have a class that's just reading
i have no clue why
also my school is in a god damned strip mall and they have pretty good computers n stuff (ipads for every student, three labs for computers, some large amount of 3d printers), but the building is in so much disrepair it's not even funny
also our school spent about 100k paying for turkish teacher's visas, and our principal is a gulen plant, seeing as he's worked at two gulen-influenced schools
lol
oh and did i mention that the school has been shut down 3+ times for financial mismanagement?

oh and did i mention that the school has been shut down 3+ times for financial mismanagement?

Do you live in loving Pakistan or something

Do you live in loving Pakistan or something
I bet schools in Pakistan have better schools then what I'm going to.

my school once banned the boys from going to recess because someone vandalized the restroom