Author Topic: Admin Fun Commands V1.3 UPDATE  (Read 9872 times)

first time b gentle
Admin Fun Commands V1.2
Some fun commands to toy with the plebs. Inspired by fooly fun commands. Admin only.

• /Slay or /Kill [Target] - Kills the target and gives messages to the killer and victim. If a victim tries to use it they will be tossed into the air and given a message.
  • /Resize [Target](x)(y)(z) - Resizes the target and gives messages including the x, y, and z values to the resizer and the resizee.
  • /Mount [Mounter] [Mountee] - Mounts the first player to the second player's head.
  • /Slap [Target] - Tumbles and launches the victim in a random direction. Gives messages to the victim and slapper.
  • /Crab and /Uncrab [Target] - Turns the target into a crab. Crabs walk and swim slowly unless moving sideways.
  • /Dunce and /Undunce [Target] - Puts the target into the naughty chair with a dunce hat. Dunced players cannot move or kill themselves. To free them use /undunce or /normal.
  • /Normal [Target] - Returns the target to normal shape and size.
  • /NormalMe - A non-admin command to allow players to return themselves to normal shape and size. /NormalMe will not free players if they are dunced.

• /SlayAll or /Killall
  • /SlapAll
  • /CrabAll and /UnCrabAll
  • /DunceAll and /UnDunceAll

This is a simple server script I made to help myself learn coding for my first addon. Ideas and criticism are welcome.
Thanks Conan for holding my hand and skill for whatever he did.

Download
Server_AdminFun

Quick Pictures

Changelog
V1.1
  • Added sounds to /slap.
  • Fixed some text not looking like it should
  • Added /Dunce and /Undunce commands.
  • Added /Crab and /Uncrab commands.
  • Added /Normal and /Normalme commands.

V1.2
  • Fixed Dunce command

V1.3
  • Added ALL modifier to Dunce, Slay, Slap, and Crab Commands
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 08:59:48 PM by MyNameIsYou »

so this is just a combination of a couple of other server mods that already exist

This is a simple server script I made to help myself learn coding for my first addon.
It's his first addon, phant, cut him some slack

It's his first addon, phant, cut him some slack
ya i was guiding him through it

he wants to make it into a pack like fooly's fun commands, way back in the day. complete with the stuff like /dogme and /monkeyme and such.

he'll be adding content to it soon, hopefully

I would make these BLID based so that people with strange names aren't a pain use the commands on. I don't believe there is a function to find clients by BLID by default, so you'll probably have to roll your own.

The following code is untested and might be wrong -- but hopefully you get the idea.

Code: [Select]
function findClientByBLID( %id )
{
    %count = clientGroup.getCount();

for( %i = 0; %i < %count; %i++ )
    {
        %client = clientGroup.getObject( %i );

if( %client.getBLID() == %id )
        {
             return %client;
        }
    }

return 0;
}

I would make these BLID based so that people with strange names aren't a pain use the commands on. I don't believe there is a function to find clients by BLID by default, so you'll probably have to roll your own.

-snip-

findClientByBL_ID(%blid);

The following code is untested and might be wrong -- but hopefully you get the idea.
-snip-
blid based is pretty inconvenient though. probably better just to check if the input is all numbers and attempt a blid match first, then if that fails use findClientByName.

im gonna slap dat big boi o yeah

blid based is pretty inconvenient though. probably better just to check if the input is all numbers and attempt a blid match first, then if that fails use findClientByName.
And then someone names themselves 16937t̶̞͉̘͆̚ȇ̶̡̪̫͖̦̙͈͕̜̱͇̭̳̔̊̓̄́̾̍̄̈́͜s̸̡̢̹͉̩̠̥̳̪̥͕̩̙͎̔̀̀̐͆̍̕͝ţ̵̡͙̟̥̩̟̻͎͚̑̇͝ͅ ̶͈̗͉̻͐̐͂̐̒̈́̎̃͝͝͠ͅơ̴͖̬̩̪̒͂̾̄̂͛́ and everytime they /kill that person I die

I prefer using BL IDs because the IDs will always be an int. otherwise, you can expect any kind of character and you can't use alt+numpad to make them in Blockland to my experience.

ok big bois first update has three ish new commands changelog here
Changelog
V1.1
  • Added sounds to /slap.

ok big bois first update has three ish new commands changelog here
Changelog
V1.1
  • Added sounds to /slap.

This pack is amazing! So you've earned a cookie.  :cookie:

Anyway, I'd like to make a suggestion. What if you added a thing where you could use a command on every player in a server, for example

/slap all     would slap everyone in the server
or
/slap everyone      would do the same.

Either one of those could work.

for some reason i keep crashing, only when this is enabled
weird :S