Where do you get your news?

Author Topic: Where do you get your news?  (Read 5225 times)

you know Humble Water Filter Merchant said that pepsi was flavored with baby fetuses, right?

Tastes about right

Dr Pepper all the way

bbc and sky news
BBC, ITV and sometimes Channel 4.
I don't know exactly why but I don't get on too well with Sky News. It's something about the design.

8chan and arabian newspapers

Clearly TheRealWeeklyNews on YouTube. Ignore the timestamp on the most recent video.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 09:23:02 PM by Texan101 »

NYTimes, BBC, NPR, and occasionally Yahoo News since I still have an email account w/ them.

NPR and PBS are great news sources

Reddit most of the time.

Lord Tony: Google

OT: Blockland forums usually lol
If not that I usually listen to local news.

Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Associated Press, BBC, NPR, Reuters, Al-Jazeera, LA Times, Snopes, PBS, The Economist

CNN Student News is a fantastic publication that lacks the liberal biases of the overarching network. They don't 'simply' concepts like some Student News sources do and rather give a fantastic and unbiased presentation about international issues rather than US-centric drama.

I've read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press and for the media. Any of 'em that, um, have been in front of me over all these years. I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news too.

Alaska isn't a foreign country, where, it's kind of suggested and it seems like, 'Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C. may be thinking and doing when you live up there in Alaska?' Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.

bbc and blf
for tv its al jazeera preferably, and radio is npr