Author Topic: Spartan101's Past (BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WITH THIS KNOWN BADMIN/TROLL)  (Read 5593 times)

As most of us know, Spartan101 is about as stuffty as an admin can be when it comes to being an admin on a server for he is much more than a stuffty troll. Recently, while playing Servo2's Cityrpg which I have been playing on a lot, I was perma banned when Spartan decided to come on over a previous ban given by him in which I attempted to explain to him why it was bullstuff and that he was being a badmin, he refused and ultimately perma banned me for that and for "lying" to him over his past ban. Now, I'm not here to talk about this issue with Spartan today since it would take forever to give every single detail and gather evidence, but I would instead like to take a look at Spartan's past with his many dramas and public opinion of him so that the people of Blockland may continue to be extremely cautious with this badmin/troll. Even while I have taken many pictures of people's opinion I him, I'm only scratching the surface when it comes to Spartan101. Have a nice day!

imgur: http://imgur.com/a/3yBBM

why are some of the images cropped at random angles

you are really bad at drawing straight lines can i just say

Tbh it really looks like you made this one up.

you are really bad at drawing straight lines can i just say

Yup, i'm rly stuff at drawing lines. COLORING OUTSIDE THE LINES IS BOSS!!!

Why are these snipped so badly and seem edited.

Tbh it really looks like you made this one up.

I can assure you that these are not made up for even if I had a reason to, I don't know forgetin stuff about computers and hackin and stuff.

Why are these snipped so badly and seem edited.

Because i forgetin suck at drawing lines, sue me.

Why are they even edited

Yup, i'm rly stuff at drawing lines. COLORING OUTSIDE THE LINES IS BOSS!!!
brother how old are you

Op is probably 10 and trying to smear Spartan by faking posts

I can assure you that these are not made up for even if I had a reason to, I don't know forgetin stuff about computers and hackin and stuff.
Not that, it just kinda looks like you whited out his post and typed your own.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say its genuine, because not only is Spartan a handicap, the other posts look legit.

Why even edit the posts though, and better yet why not just quote them directly???

The post by Damp is actually edited. Here is his original post. You can see he had more to say. So it wouldn't surprise me if some of the other posts were fudged a little bit. OP you went about this very strangely, you could have used snipping tool (default feature on Windows), the PrtScn button, direct quotes, literally anything beside this.

That aside, spartan101 has been a pretty sour player for years now. One time he told my friend he deserved to go to hell and have his mommy scream at him. :/