Apparently I'm homophobic

Author Topic: Apparently I'm homophobic  (Read 8824 times)

Social intelligence and popularity are surprisingly more important than grades and smarts. The smart ones might be able to secure a good medical or technology job but the popular ones can get connections and weasel their way up the corporate ladder. If you're good with people, you're destined for an easy CEO or spokesman position.

They're also usually the happiest of the two groups
I have an excellent social life but the way things are over here is a bit different, the popular crowd are throwing their lives away by becoming violent, having love and constantly causing fights over very silly things. I know various girls in my year/grade who will perform loveual acts at parties. In terms of my social life I have a good group of friends and we know many other people and get a long very well. I also have a lot of social intelligence as I go to many social clubs outside of school and I also go to cadets, I met my girlfriend through a friend at cadets and this is where it's led me to. So you are 100% correct on that depending on where you live and how the school is

i mean as we grow we always find something our gut says yes/no to that we realize that sometimes the gut is just wrong. and i dont mean in a religious aspect. and especially as teenagers, we are all wrong about many many things.
i suppose, but there's also the possibility that going against your gut over and over again is going to land you somewhere you don't want to be
i guess there's really no way of knowing.

eh that's perfectly normal. i hang around people who have 5 year olds and they haven't even graduated High school yet

also glooks on the liquid swords
well then I might be wrong on the anti-social part. And Wu-tang clan and rap groups are good for expressing the current world we live in so I felt the need to do that XD

I don't feel the same way about straight stuff despite being 100% gay. Would you think it's something specifically limited to straight folks?
No. I was giving another outcome to path's point that is something different than "ur in denial" or "ur aeloveual"

For further clarification, I don't oppose gay kissing or anything gay at all. It just feels somewhat awkward seeing it in person only due to how uncommon it is in my area
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 03:48:57 PM by Insert Name Here² »

OP admitted a little ways back that this mindset does actually make him something of a family man. I kinda respect op for actually admitting that and discussing this matter without being disrespectful towards gays. This is one of the more civil threads I've seen on the topic of family values.... good stuff.

OP admitted a little ways back that this mindset does actually make him something of a family man. I kinda respect op for actually admitting that and discussing this matter without being disrespectful towards gays. This is one of the more civil threads I've seen on the topic of family values.... good stuff.
ah I did not see that sorry

If you don't like getting your ass pounded to oblivion, then you're probably homophobic yeah.

Z then heard what we were talking about and the says "Two men kissing is love" and so does X, now changing her opinion for no reason. W says "no it is not love" so Z then says "It is" and I also say "It isn't" she says to me "it is love" and I then say to her "It isn't, it's quiet disturbing"
ah, so if gay people kiss each other it isnt love
i understand.

as a libertarian in support of gay marriage laws two gay guys kissing is loving disgusting

ah, so if gay people kiss each other it isnt love
i understand.
Read what mega bear said and read the whole thread before posting

as a libertarian in support of gay marriage laws two gay guys kissing is loving disgusting
is it me or is almost everyone here biloveual or gay i mean come on ive never met a straight guy who can stand looking at two guys kissing its really just naturally gross to straight men

is it me or is almost everyone here biloveual or gay i mean come on ive never met a straight guy who can stand looking at two guys kissing its really just naturally gross to straight men
im bi and I feel awkward when I see it in person

not in an "ew gays" way but only really because of how uncommon it is where I live and etc

is it me or is almost everyone here biloveual or gay
it's not like you have people mentioning that they're straight

how so?

i mean come on ive never met a straight guy who can stand looking at two guys kissing its really just naturally gross to straight men
what
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:30:58 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »