Author Topic: [Colorset] Building  (Read 4060 times)

[Colorset Building]
Hello everyone, this is a colorset made by me and Brickitect

It has a wide variety of colors to choose from, from reds to yellows and it even has some pinks.

**Credit to Enn for some of the colors**

You want the colorset?

>>>Download here<<<

Hi
im everywhere

Nice colorset will test

Nice colorset,
i will dl it.

Looks noice
I'll test it later

A bit awkward here and there, but provides enough colors needed to make a good build.

the colors look good but the organization is bothering me!!!!!
i have some suggestions if ull hear em
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:16:31 AM by Sitrus »

i have some suggestions if ull hear em
Or you could just.. give your suggestions..

OT: looks really nice and we'll balanced. Personally, I'd remove the purples and add more transparents, seeing as though I never use purples or pinks.

Ooo, I like that it has a proper trans for water.

Or you could just.. give your suggestions..

OT: looks really nice and we'll balanced. Personally, I'd remove the purples and add more transparents, seeing as though I never use purples or pinks.
it would be... improper to give my suggestions without the esteemed permission of the colorset author....

I'd say axe one of the transparents or one of the blues,
then I'd move the blues under the transparents and then
put the reddish browns under the grayish browns.
And then maybe move the grayscale over to the right a column or two
This just makes it so there's no wasted/empty space which always bothers me in colorsets

Can't see myself ever using all the greens, even as someone who builds almost nothing but terrain. Nonetheless, some great choices of color.

it would be... improper to give my suggestions without the esteemed permission of the colorset author....

I'd say axe one of the transparents or one of the blues,
then I'd move the blues under the transparents and then
put the reddish browns under the grayish browns.
And then maybe move the grayscale over to the right a column or two
This just makes it so there's no wasted/empty space which always bothers me in colorsets

The last column are extras and the top glass is a clear glass that Brickitect wanted.  and the reason stone has nothing under it is so you can quickly make stone brick designs.