Author Topic: This woman just doesn't get deadpool.  (Read 2401 times)

What if I told you, that a PG-13 and R-Rated Simultaneous release would be a smart decision from a business standpoint considering how easy it is to cut stuff out of a finished product to make it "PG-13"

What if I told you, that a PG-13 and R-Rated Simultaneous release would be a smart decision from a business standpoint considering how easy it is to cut stuff out of a finished product to make it "PG-13"

Soooooooo how much of the movie would be left on the finished released?

Maybe if like deadpool was aware the movie was toned down for a pg 13 rating and actually made it slightly different from rated R but why?

so tell me, armchair business advisor, how is dividing your costumers beneficial again?

what if I told you, master matthew uses this format and sophisticated words in hopes that someone might respond to him

which I did some ummmm

so tell me, armchair business advisor, how is dividing your costumers beneficial again?
How would I be dividing "Costumers"?

Seriously though, its not dividing 'Customers', there are TWO versions of the movie, the R-Rated would be released first, and the PG-13 one maybe a week later. If you're getting worried about customers being divided because there are two versions of the same movie, Then why wasn't an insane amount of backlash for "Fullscreen" and "Widescreen" versions of the same movie? Listen, it's not like the R-Rated one is suddenly going to become stuffe because the PG-13 one exists. That's loving lunacy.

On the otherhand though, why the forget would you send your 8-year old child to a PG-13 Movie?

see matthew the demise of why your arguments always turn to stuff is because your so thick in the skull that you start to believe your opinion is fact

writing a letter addressing his reasons she has to take her 8-year-old son matthew to see deadpool? grow up kid hahahahahahahahahaha

Master Matthew is just unhappy because he's too young to see Deadpool

Master Matthew is just unhappy because he's too young to see Deadpool

thank god we have the MPAA stamping arbitrary and highly discriminatory ratings on films. Imagine what would happen if I went to see Deadpool without an accompanying parent or guardian. Thankfully the MPAA has banned me from doing so. I'm 17.

Actually-hold up, I'm eligible! I thought it was an 18-cut off, but turns out I can not only go see Deadpool but also the NC-17 American Psycho.

God bless the MPAA! If I had gone to see Deadpool when I was a mere 16 I can't even begin to imagine what would happen to me.

i wonder how much that poor kid got teased in school after the soccer mom made the video

yeah...... people wouldn't start having fights over which one is better.... so...................