Author Topic: fake v9ist  (Read 3967 times)

Someone started a fake v9 beta server (I know who, even though they auto admined averyone, they forgot something, but I'm not going to tell)

Guys, please stop teasing everyone, it's not funny.

Also, I crashed the server by making a ton of bricks in about 20 seconds. (look at brick count in pic) Here's a pic of the server on RTB:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 08:28:51 PM by laremere »

Yes, making everyone admins so that he wasn't found out.

Yes, making everyone admins so that he wasn't found out.

Unless it was dedicated, that wouldn't work.

He would be 1st on the list unless it was dedicated.

Just because it is a fake doesn't give you the right to walk right in and crash it, jerk.

Just because it is a fake doesn't give you the right to walk right in and crash it, jerk.
If it was some jackass trying to fool everyone into thinking that V9 is getting closer, then it deserves to be crashed...jerk :cookieMonster:

He paid $20.00 USD for that game, he can host whatever he wants about it with the security of not having his server crashed.

Security of your server not being crashed is not guaranteed in any way shape or form.

Security of your server not being crashed is not guaranteed in any way shape or form.

That doesn't make it a good thing.

Although that may be true I am sure that the majority of Blockland and Badspot care about the happiness of the player.

Although that may be true I am sure that the majority of Blockland and Badspot care about the happiness of the player.
Unless he's a noob that wants only to cause anger and frustration for those who anticipate V9.