[NEWS] basketball team in america forced to apologize for wearing red white and

Author Topic: [NEWS] basketball team in america forced to apologize for wearing red white and  (Read 2163 times)

A school basketball team was suppose to apologize for wearing red white and blue as it offended the refugee families attending the basketball game.

What kind of crap is this? I thought this was america.

i love how if tony didn't put the news tag on there he wouldve been able to finish the title

Wow,  from "refugee families"
If you didn't want to see "red white and blue" why the forget would you come to the country that has it as it's national colors.
England's out too.

fox """"""""news"""""""

lol I'm sure this happened

so I looked into it and apparantly the students were waving US flags at refugee players from the other team and chanting "USA! USA!" kinda suggesting that these players weren't american. the team decided to apologize after the game--they certainly weren't forced.

they weren't forced to apologize, they decided to do it on their own free will

RED WHITE AND WHAT???????????????????????????

I don't know what problem Tony has with this. Their intent to their clothing was misinterpreted and they handled it masterfully. I guess since there wasn't any outrage in the story, you have to create your own.

lol I'm sure this happened

so I looked into it and apparantly the students were waving US flags at refugee players from the other team and chanting "USA! USA!" kinda suggesting that these players weren't american. the team decided to apologize after the game--they certainly weren't forced.

the CIA loving killed tony before he could finish writing the title

the CIA loving killed tony before he could finish writing the title
he had le info on clinton

ehhh what did they corner them or something? cause i'm not sure how that could be seen as targeting them or something like that