State senator found with teenage boy in hotel room

Author Topic: State senator found with teenage boy in hotel room  (Read 3225 times)

http://www.nbc12.com/story/34850802/state-sen-found-with-teenage-boy-in-hotel-room
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/state-senator-investigated-after-teenage-boy-found-in-his-hotel/article_0ed7d8be-c885-54f1-8cb4-95084f358f95.html

Police are investigating an incident at a Super 8 Motel between Republican State Sen. Ralph Shortey and a teenage boy.
District Attorney Greg Mashburn said the boy is 16 or 17 years old, and that is the age of consent in Oklahoma. Shortey is 35, married with children.
Police are reviewing text messages between Shortey and the teen. It was those text messages that led the boy's family to call police, according to Mashburn. It is unknown what was contained in those messages.
Police responded to a check welfare call at the Super 8 on Thursday. The officers found a teen boy in the room with Shortey.
A worker at the Super 8 confirmed that a Ralph Shorty checked in on March 8, according to their records.

Shortey, from Oklahoma City first was elected in 2010 and has been in the media quite a bit for his controversial bills. One in 2012 would have banned the use of aborted human fetuses in food industry, NPR reported, basically targeting the use of stem cells in research.

brb moving out of this state

I think almost all of us could have guessed it would be a republican lol

I think almost all of us could have guessed it would be a republican lol
forgetin come on man this could've been anyone his political views don't matter

Okay but what the forget is up with that bill

yeah its like this guys never had a fetus burger

yeah its like this guys never had a fetus burger
I know, right? He has no idea what he's missing.

That is an oddly specific bill. The food industry?

"Freedom-loving" conservative trying to control what I'm allowed to eat!

the boy is 16 or 17 years old, and that is the age of consent in Oklahoma.

forgetin come on man this could've been anyone his political views don't matter
Why does it always seem to be the married conservatives that end up in these positions then?

Why does it always seem to be the married conservatives that end up in these positions then?
child enthusiasts would benefit from less government control and a rejection of "pc culture," because political correctness kind of inherently rejects child enthusiasm and more government control means that the government has more power to arrest people for child enthusiasm.