[NEWS] episode no. 2

Author Topic: [NEWS] episode no. 2  (Read 6075 times)

I'm in favor of a news subforum. Would make things much smoother.

I'm in favor of a news subforum. Would make things much smoother.

So Blockland will become the Yahoo news?

So Blockland will become the Yahoo news?

I dunno. What have you spent more time doing, posting in your news theads, or playing the game?

or playing the game?

My steam says
1,641 hours on record.

However I've been playing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before steam. So I can only imagine I have about 10,000 hours on this game.

My news are real news so I don't need to post in the megathread.

doing it ironically isnt that funny, doing it ironically multiple times is just annoying, pie crust

Are you kidding me? how can anyone get this annoyed by news threads, holy stuff, like what is it the fact it's tagged that's annoying, or the fact that some of them are some form of meme/joke? seriously it's not that big of a deal to make a drama about it, some people are actually posting news, also i assume it's being posted in the off-topic forum, so there's that too.

i mean i know everyone hates tony or something but focus the beef on something else, this is extremely silly.

doing it ironically isnt that funny, doing it ironically multiple times is just annoying, pie crust
Who's Pie Crust?

Who's Pie Crust?

The previous account you were on, the one you got banned permanently on.

Actually here, that should refresh the memory

Actually here, that should refresh the memory
You
The previous account you were on, the one you got banned permanently on.
oh come on it's obvious he's not serious

oh come on it's obvious he's not serious

Well yeah, we all know he's just a massive troll lmao or we all should.

Are you kidding me? how can anyone get this annoyed by news threads, holy stuff, like what is it the fact it's tagged that's annoying, or the fact that some of them are some form of meme/joke? seriously it's not that big of a deal to make a drama about it, some people are actually posting news, also i assume it's being posted in the off-topic forum, so there's that too.

i mean i know everyone hates tony or something but focus the beef on something else, this is extremely silly.
it hurt my feelings