Author Topic: Public Bricks in a Minigame  (Read 716 times)

I am trying to start a Wilderness RPG, with wild horses that act as somewhat "tameable" creatures. However, the game area is built by me, and I want people to be able to build where they want still, so I set the map as public bricks. When I start my default minigame none of the horses are rideable as it says they are not part of the minigame without enabling "use all players bricks" which would let other people spawn stupid items and vehicles themselves. Is there anyway to include just the bot horses I spawned in a minigame while they are public still?

I am trying to start a Wilderness RPG, with wild horses that act as somewhat "tameable" creatures. However, the game area is built by me, and I want people to be able to build where they want still, so I set the map as public bricks. When I start my default minigame none of the horses are rideable as it says they are not part of the minigame without enabling "use all players bricks" which would let other people spawn stupid items and vehicles themselves. Is there anyway to include just the bot horses I spawned in a minigame while they are public still?
you'd have to use console/code to do it. the easiest solution is to set your brickgroup to the public brickgroup, and set the public brickgroup's client to your client.

Any idea what those console commands would be? Can't find them on a list anywhere.

Easiest solution: $DefaultMinigame = findClientByName("your name").minigame; (Be in the minigame before doing this)