[NEWS] Author Threatened To End Report Generation

Author Topic: [NEWS] Author Threatened To End Report Generation  (Read 1717 times)

A suspect has threatened the author of a thread to end the production of similar thread.

do not make a thread like this ever again

Officials are investigating the cause of this aggression and urges civilians to stay alert.

People like you are why people like me aren't allowed to own firearms.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:44:51 AM by Rabbot32 »

[News] Strange Man Validated By Single Chuckle Sells Out Dignity And Stretches Joke Across The Span Of Entire Universe

People like you are why people like me aren't allowed to own firearms.
You wouldn't be allowed to have firearms in my country anyways.

[News] Strange Man Validated By Single Chuckle Sells Out Dignity And Stretches Joke Across The Span Of Entire Universe
Where's your source?

You wouldn't be allowed to have firearms in my country anyways.

< live in a country with gun control
< higher firearm potential homicide rate than america

Argentina is an embarrassment to the planet
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:54:23 AM by Rally »

Aha. It says POTENTIAL. Not real. It COULD happen but didn't.

Aha. It says POTENTIAL. Not real. It COULD happen but didn't.

'Potential homicide' meaning the combined death rate of all Argentinian gun-related incidents not including Self Delete. Your country is like my go-to argument for why gun control doesn't work.

I like to think that if there is no gun control, people will be too afraid to shoot each other knowing they will die the minute they draw their weapons.

I like to think that if there is no gun control, people will be too afraid to shoot each other knowing they will die the minute they draw their weapons.

It's a nice idea but gun free zones make it a non-reality.

Tends to stop rape, at-least. If only dogs could shoot guns OP would be dead by now.

Can these "Joke NEWS" threads die now?
The joke was never funny.