Author Topic: Raymondmaster (49232) - Admin Abuse, Tag abuse, Spam  (Read 4283 times)

tbh I thought he was immature whenever he was in the game. But what we can tell that he likes FNAF so it probably won't go well again.

Do you have any proof?

/nosupport

Do you have any proof?

/nosupport
You're dense too, it's right in the OP.

yeah he looks like a friend
/support

Do you have any proof?

/nosupport
yea, wheres the evidence? this op is empty! theres absolutely nothing in it! get me some real, solid proof, not just these images, pfft. you think images are evidence enough? i need real evidence, you know, real evidence! bring me the evidence!

we found drugs in raymondmaster's locker

we found drugs in raymondmaster's locker
yea, drugs. sure, thats what they all say! /nosupport

I saw raymond burn our crops, poison our water supply, and delivered a plague upon our houses!

Do you have any proof?

/nosupport
are you legit handicapped

I saw raymond burn our crops, poison our water supply, and delivered a plague upon our houses!

he did??!?!?!

For those of you who don't know who I am Auartus , I have known Ray for awhile I did not expect any of this from him. I am removing his admin.
Thanks for posting this!

For those of you who don't know who I am Auartus , I have known Ray for awhile I did not expect any of this from him. I am removing his admin.
Thanks for posting this!

Thanks for posting this!
also thanks and you're welcome