AMA about adult swim.

Author Topic: AMA about adult swim.  (Read 8333 times)

will you answer any of the questions in this thread?

if its not on wikipedia will you still answer the question?

something something Million Dollar Extreme something something

how much do you get paid?

Do they pay you in chicken tendies?

will you show them your blockland forums account(s)?

I already told this one adult swim guy to Google "lord tony Blockland" he said I'm a funny guy.

You act like adult swim would care and treat me as controversy. Get out of here with this SJW mentality. I'm not pewdiepie.

i want more 12oz mouse

how is their studio organized

Why the forget is the weeknight schedule weird? I stopped watching after 2 episodes of American Dad, 2 episodes of Family Guy, then watch King of the Hill or Robot Chicken or whatever till you're asleep. That was my bedtime routine in 2nd grade. Now it's like 8 episodes of random bullstuff.

Make Robot Chicken less annoying or less existy. It's not funny anymore.

How much do they pay you?

in this entire ama thread, tony has only responded to molten's question.

i don't think he's going to respond to any questions that wont allow him to make some snide remark or insult in support of his personal views/beliefs.

yes i have a question.

whythe hell are uncut footage of a bear, too many cooks, and this house has people in it a thing?? just why

in this entire ama thread, tony has only responded to molten's question.

i don't think he's going to respond to any questions that wont allow him to make some snide remark or insult in support of his personal views/beliefs.
in all of tony's amas he's just used it as a gateway to making people get each other angry