The BLF Census on Youtubers | PREVIOUS POLL: Humble Water Filter Merchant Friggin Frogs | TODAY'S VOTE: ClementJ64

Poll

ClementJ64 | Comedic Ability

0 - The Worst
1 (25%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (25%)
1 (25%)
1 (25%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
10 - The Best
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: The BLF Census on Youtubers | PREVIOUS POLL: Humble Water Filter Merchant Friggin Frogs | TODAY'S VOTE: ClementJ64  (Read 5031 times)

showing by the Q&A video he's starting to get a little too political for me - this is coming from a guy who likes a lot of education channels on youtube though, so it could just be that I'm very unexposed to anything political, so I rated him neutral (6) - he seems like a decent guy though and makes good videos, I just don't find him as funny as I used to

showing by the Q&A video he's starting to get a little too political for me - this is coming from a guy who likes a lot of education channels on youtube though, so it could just be that I'm very unexposed to anything political, so I rated him neutral (6) - he seems like a decent guy though and makes good videos, I just don't find him as funny as I used to

Didn't he say in his Q&A that he wanted to keep his show separate from his political opinions?

Didn't he say in his Q&A that he wanted to keep his show separate from his political opinions?

yea good point, I just think I'm remembering from the Q&A and that only

i dont find jontrons videos very funny but he seems like an ok guy in general so i dont mind

he's usually pretty funny, but some of his videos fall completely flat. he's either brilliant or awful, and with a once-a-month release schedule it becomes all the more agonizing. i voted 8, since he can be really funny.

even though i think Jon's political opinions are stupid, the dude's hilarious

remember that time jontron said "forget you dunkey i do not watch your videos because you are black"

why the forget are both sargon and Humble Water Filter Merchant labeled as 'political reliability'

'reliability' is really a huge overstatement

remember that time jontron said "forget you dunkey i do not watch your videos because you are black"
good times

why the forget are both sargon and Humble Water Filter Merchant labeled as 'political reliability'

'reliability' is really a huge overstatement
Probably because we're going to vote on how reliable they are

Probably because we're going to vote on how reliable they are
Humble Water Filter Merchant is an obvious 10

You can't forget it because it's in the comments of every Dunkey video

btw matthew this is a dumb list of youtubers don't ever make anything like this again lol