The BLF Census on Youtubers | PREVIOUS POLL: Humble Water Filter Merchant Friggin Frogs | TODAY'S VOTE: ClementJ64

Poll

ClementJ64 | Comedic Ability

0 - The Worst
1 (25%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
1 (25%)
1 (25%)
1 (25%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
10 - The Best
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: The BLF Census on Youtubers | PREVIOUS POLL: Humble Water Filter Merchant Friggin Frogs | TODAY'S VOTE: ClementJ64  (Read 5045 times)

The BLF Census on Youtubers

Basically this is going to be polling, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best, on how reliable,funny etc. each youtuber is. whether your voting on reliability, humor or otherwise is going to be specified as well. happy voting.

TODAY'S VOTE: ClementJ64
VOTE TOPIC: Comedic Ability

This is going to start off with a list of ten YouTubers in a row, and each will be counted in the following fashion.

YouTuber | Vote Topic | % of votes on certain number

ex.

Humble Water Filter Merchant | Political Reliability | 100% of votes in 0

The ten youtubers I have selected are

ClementJ64 | Comedic Ability |
GradeAUnderA | Content Variety |
ChrisRayGun | Creative Ability |
GameGrumps | Crowd Attention |
Sargon of Akkad | Political Reliability |
SiIvaGunner | Creative Ability |
TeamFourStar | Comedic Ability |

I chose this variety of youtubers because some are not well known, others are maybe overly well known, and they all will be held on different voting topics.

Once I get through these ten, if you want to throw one out there to do, I will be randomly choosing the next one in line.

Until then Happy voting.

BLF Poll Results

Jontron | Comedic Ability | 42.1% for 10
PewDiePie | Comedic Ability | 23.5% for 0
Humble Water Filter Merchant | Political Reliability | 56 % for 0
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 05:25:29 PM by Master Matthew² »

So... for Game Grumps... Do we vote 1 for worst recent declination and 10 for best recent declination?

So... for Game Grumps... Do we vote 1 for worst recent declination and 10 for best recent declination?
well Honestly, thats more or less a place holder for the better term I'm looking for.
Which is more or less determining their ability to have more creative verbal spouts back and forth.

Recent Declination is actually just my personal opinion on their current position.

My apologies for reservations, but I need to know this is a cool topic.

i vote my channel is a ten in all categories

Very interesting thing about the poll...
Out of 26 people, nobody has voted 9.

8 people have voted 8, and 13 people have voted 10, but zero have voted 9.

I wonder who's behind that vote
nice try bitch i was watching samurai jack
i voted 0 anyways just to spite you, though

i tried to vote for 9 to be contrarian but my mouse slipped and the devil made me pick 10