Author Topic: Pressing enter shifts my game between windowed, and full screen  (Read 914 times)

I don't know why did this start to happen, but one thing that's certain, it did.

Whenever the game turned back into full screen, the text on most menus became garbled and corrupted.

Last time this occurred, i was eventing some brick to test out a new sound, but before i can even finish, the event menu became unresponsive, and then the above started happening again.

I have the console log posted, hopefully this will help.

is ur alt key stuck
pressing alt+enter changes between fullscreen and windowed

is ur alt key stuck
pressing alt+enter changes between fullscreen and windowed

I've had the same thoughts, but apparently it's not my alt key.. I could be mistaking tho.

did you use alt+tab before?
if you did, your alt key was probably stuck
while BL is the active window it detects the alt key being pressed, but since you're alt tabbing it loses focus and doesn't receive you releasing it
so when you press enter, it still thinks alt is being held, and thinks you're using the alt+enter keybind to toggle fullscreen

an easy way to stop this after alt tabbing is to just tap alt again when BL regains focus

did you use alt+tab before?
if you did, your alt key was probably stuck
while BL is the active window it detects the alt key being pressed, but since you're alt tabbing it loses focus and doesn't receive you releasing it
so when you press enter, it still thinks alt is being held, and thinks you're using the alt+enter keybind to toggle fullscreen

an easy way to stop this after alt tabbing is to just tap alt again when BL regains focus

Good thinking, i might test it out later today to check for this bug, other then that, i'd love to know if anything's wrong in the console.

Sometimes pressing shift ctrl and alt sometimes resets them

Hm, what about disabling globally the shortcut entirely? If my alt key get's stuck quite often, and i try to type a chat message only then to take me to this long time of switching between the two modes.

Would that be possible too?

Fixed the problem, thanks Crown!

Locking..