EWNetwork Exposinati | Deli 48 Discrimination Scandal | StreetPassPrinceton is a Scam Scandal

Author Topic: EWNetwork Exposinati | Deli 48 Discrimination Scandal | StreetPassPrinceton is a Scam Scandal  (Read 4571 times)

EWNetwork Exposinati | Deli 48 Discrimination Scandal | StreetPassPrinceton is a Scam Scandal

TL;DW

a man, possibly the owner, at Deli 48, on the day of the Switch Launch, told Triforce 'He didn't want him or his black friends there'.

StreetPassPrinceton begged for money through a GoFund me sympathy plea, he had money and apparently he did something else (etika didn't finish the story.)
He also refused to name Princeton, but it was not hard drawing the lines.

Also, I'm not posting the GoFund me link, not getting banned today, thank you.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:30:18 PM by Master Matthew² »

am i missing something or is this just incoherent babbling as usual

Did neither of you watch the video?

I think a Youtuber somewhere had a Deli owner make a tribal comment towards him, and then tried to use it as a way to raise money on GoFundMe? I'm really having a hard time putting the OP together.

I think a Youtuber somewhere had a Deli owner make a tribal comment towards him, and then tried to use it as a way to raise money on GoFundMe? I'm really having a hard time putting the OP together.
If any of you had watched the video a little bit.

Deli 48, a store in new york, that was near the Nintendo World Center turned down service from Etika and his friends because they were black, and told them to get out of the store.

Unrelated to this story, StreetPassPrinceton scammed people with a GoFundMe based on a sympathy plea.
He had money, and then he did something else forgeted up, but Etika didn't explain that part of the story.

tribal richardhead at Deli 48 told Etika's friend he didn't want him or his black friends in his store.

Deli 48

tribal

Bad

This is not connected to the previous story, but happened in New York to etika as well.
StreetPassPrinceton, a youtuber or something started a GoFundMe because he couldn't get a plane ride home.
StreetPassPrinceton had money anyway though.

Street Pass Princeton

Scammer

Bad

ARE WE CLEAR?

he has the right to tell them off

a deli sandwhich scandal?
damn subways really been wilin out these past few years

so a deli owner refused service to someone possibly because they were black (unless he just called hem mondays and threw them out or something) and one of those guys went and scammed people to get extra funds on the plane ride home?

Did neither of you watch the video?
oh i completely missed the link cus the big title you just repeated from the title of the thread made me subconsciously skip it

but anyways good lord it's almost an hour long and you gave a tl;dw so don't be too surprised that they didn't lol

so a deli owner refused service to someone possibly because they were black (unless he just called hem mondays and threw them out or something) and one of those guys went and scammed people to get extra funds on the plane ride home?
dont forget the part about the nintendo world trade center
i think this could be another possible terrorist attack

dont forget the part about the nintendo world trade center
i think this could be another possible terrorist attack
this thread is a terrorist attack on my eyes

this thread is a terrorist attack on my eyes
Strange, this is what I think everytime I accidentally click into the furry thread.
Damn mindless top thread clicking.