Author Topic: Where is your profile pic from?  (Read 18521 times)

The History of the Soviet Union ARR. to the Melody of Tetris.  Added my own static effects, though.
aw man i forgot about that it's so good

I just used Google Image search to find a picture of Misaka Mikoto in a Pikachu outfit.

BLF is a stuff and hasn't let me set it, but the icon I tried to set it to was an older in-game avatar of mine's portrait

BLF is a stuff and hasn't let me set it, but the icon I tried to set it to was an older in-game avatar of mine's portrait
give me it, I might be able to fix it by reexporting it through gimp

give me it, I might be able to fix it by reexporting it through gimp

i made it as a PNG file

how would re-exporting it to PNG fix it? does BLF only accept JPGs or something?

i made it as a PNG file

how would re-exporting it to PNG fix it? does BLF only accept JPGs or something?
no, I don't know how exactly it fixes it but many avatars I've had simply reexporting them through gimp with different compression levels fixes them most of the time

it doesn't need to increase or decrease the file size either, it just works either way. it's weird

Beatmania GB: Gotcha Mix 2

specifically from this song

^ fuller gif version as well

I forgot I used ratboy, huh.
classic forumers will remember my AVGN avatar and my stuffty drawings of myself.
didn't electrk do that too

Christmas hats added by yours truly.

didn't electrk do that too
i don't think electrk had an avgn one he had robert benfer though

Christmas hats added by yours truly.

This makes me want to jump in a vat of acid

This makes me want to jump in a vat of acid
that TYPO in the top right panel makes me want to jump into a vat of acid. How does someone even DO that? How did that NOT get noticed before they posted it?