Author Topic: guys where should i go?  (Read 2567 times)

Click for full size.

so im really bored and i thought instead of wasting my time, i'd do my weekly routine of going somewhere new, and i thought, why not ask a bunch of people who haven't heard of 90% of the stuff on here? ill complete a line today, cuz i like metrocigaretteging. there's a poll

summaries:
green line - poor suburbs but also rich suburbs on the west side
silver line - its bumpy as hell and very uncomfortable
blue line - (poor peope!))
gold line - rich people but also rich people who are dead inside
red line - my neighborhoods
orange line - ???
light blue line - BeachZone

blue line with the poor people so you get robbed

blue line with the poor people so you get robbed
i wont get robbed but i probably will see a crazy homeless person scream at a window

find out what the heck the orange line is

Leave LA and realize there's a whole country out there

Leave LA and realize there's a whole country out there
i dont have money

find out what the heck the orange line is
i think its like... like a bus thing

i dont have money

???
LA is one of the more expensive places to live in the US.

???
LA is one of the more expensive places to live in the US.
i'm 17 i live with my parents

i'm 17 i live with my parents

I've been living in my own and working since 16. Not super hard to do if you don't live in an expensive stuffhole city.

go to the red line and fulfill your dreams of being a research star

I've been living in my own and working since 16. Not super hard to do if you don't live in an expensive stuffhole city.
what kind of job do you even get at 16 or what kind of low living costs do you have in your city/state

TN is the lowest living costs i have ever seen and even i can't rationalize this, living in TN.

what are you trying to prove lmao

explore the orange line

ok but you're not op

go to the red line and fulfill your dreams of being a research star
what kind of job do you even get at 16 or what kind of low living costs do you have in your city/state

TN is the lowest living costs i have ever seen and even i can't rationalize this, living in TN.

Waited tables at two or three places and lived in a studio apartment near but not in section eight.

what are you trying to prove lmao

explore the orange line

Nothing just saying if the kid works hard enough he could go whereever he wanted.