Author Topic: guys where should i go?  (Read 2580 times)

stuff, i'd rather live with my parents for a few years than live in a studio apartment.

take the blue line to long beach and take a picture of all the homeless people you can find

for every homeless person you take a picture of i'll give you 1 dollar of my personal gratitude. find one with a shopping cart and i'll double it

Waited tables at two or three places and lived in a studio apartment near but not in section eight.
i still cant rationalize it

the studio apartment is the only thing that can even somewhat make this whole thing make sense
how much is it for rent

actually take the light blue line and say hello to my dad for me. he lives on santa monica blvd

i still cant rationalize it

the studio apartment is the only thing that can even somewhat make this whole thing make sense
how much is it for rent

It was about $400. I paid rent, car, phone. Pretty easy if you're good at your job(s).

It was about $400.
what state/country? where i live its almost 1500 for a 1 bedroom studio

Go to K-Town and get shot.

my rent is $1600 lol  :-(

fap while looking at hotmoms.com

what state/country? where i live its almost 1500 for a 1 bedroom studio

Southern US.

Nothing just saying if the kid works hard enough he could go whereever he wanted.
Low key inspiring

my rent is $1600 lol  :-(
Mine is $1800 and I found a great deal for the neighborhood during a low demand season. Would easily be over $2000 if I moved in the summer.

it is complete

the orange line was nothing remarkable, so i went to long beach afterwards. snapped these two pics:

Click for full size.

I always love going to long beach