Author Topic: 🔒  (Read 1229 times)

« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:42:55 PM by maxymax13 »

ok you don't need to spread the word into a topic it's really not a problem, i'm sure he already has enough people telling him that no one is going to make it

but hey that's what the drama board is for

Since this may be moved to drama at some point, i'll say this on the matter; I feel like there was no need to cause such a commotion about someone wanting a Tattletail mod, like, two pages of reaction images, really?

And then you, maxymax, why are you being especially mean to this guy?
go back to humping bootleg furbys or whatever you do
"waaah wahh their hating on me pwease guys pwease stop"
^ This one was said in the same topic as the previous one, just one post after someone else replied, but guythomas27 never even mentioned people berating him for asking, except for once in a different topic where it was actually a legit complaint as someone rudely stated "One step closer to Self Delete"
4 : shut up you whiney baby
This is funny because it seems like YOU'RE the one that's whining, and over nothing, no less

Seriously, everyone in this case is just being excessively rude, unhelpful, and blowing this one request out of proportion when a simple "No" would suffice, or you could just stay silent on the matter since you've got nothing to contribute anyway

Don't think you're in the place to tell people to stop asking for add ons, when you've made like 6 requests and bumped a dozen others in the past couple days, in a pretty rude fashion.

Cool down a bit.

congrats maxy
you made a stuffpost

no
go back to humping bootleg furbys or whatever you do

he's angery because he's not getting what he already asked for earlier
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308492.0
also:
1 : you posted in the correct section before, why do it in general (wrong board) now?
2 : doublepost
3 : no one does it march 19 no one does it today
4 : shut up you whiney baby

well I do approve of not letting this godawful game invade the community harder than fnaf or undertale ever did but you're being an ass to this kid just for asking a question