Servo2 is a badmin.

Author Topic: Servo2 is a badmin.  (Read 3048 times)

I was online on his city rp yesterday i built a shop and added some things to my lot then today when i got online they were both gone for no reason at all. when i asked servo he said it was because i haven't been online in 3 days which is bullstuff because i was online yesterday and then said it was because it was something wrong with my lot but doesn't specify what was wrong all it was, was fences and a garage which i was expanding so i could make a house which i thought was clear but now the question is 'if the lot was the problem why was my shop also removed?' there was nothing wrong with my shop it was like every other shop in there but built better.
so i ask the new question and he threatens and calls me slurs for no reason and doesn't want to answer any question. i even asked for a refund of some kind and he says no even though i didn't do anything wrong.
PROOF of the threats: (also mentions scamming)

i didn't mention but before he said "DO IT" he said "I swear to god if you say another word" when i was asking questions.

Do you have any more proof than this

That scamming part was directed towards me.  I had suggested he use one of my add-ons to fix the ghost brick collision on some doors- and he took it badly.
Blew up and started shouting about he knew how to scam.

I dunno about your lot Tenszi.  It was gone when I joined yesterday.

Do you have any more proof than this
i could probably join the server ask a question then get blasted at or banned.
and record it.

That scamming part was directed towards me.  I had suggested he use one of my add-ons to fix the ghost brick collision on some doors- and he took it badly.
Blew up and started shouting about he knew how to scam.

I dunno about your lot Tenszi.  It was gone when I joined yesterday.
probably gone in your timezone unless you're australian like me.

Servo is known to generally be a handicapped sack of salt. I'd suggest not playing on his servers entirely.

Servo is known to generally be a handicapped sack of salt. I'd suggest not playing on his servers entirely.
i'm probably gonna do that honestly.
i'm not taking abuse from anyone.

abuse lol

But yeah check this out too: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288547.0
I'm glad to here that I'm not the only one. Just wish his stuffty City rp wasnt the most popular server ATM

now servo2 is being a 200% idiot user

now servo2 is being a 200% idiot user
servo has always been a handicap

The host must live under a rock if he doesn't know about servo2

I want to know why the screenshot was edited in paint/photoshop.

How do we know if it's real?

I want to know why the screenshot was edited in paint/photoshop.

How do we know if it's real?
Why do you think it was edited?