new youtube channel - the outage couch

Author Topic: new youtube channel - the outage couch  (Read 7762 times)

more like GAYdar xDDDD

Pretty good videos for starting out, all I suggest is a better mic and that's it really

you said obscure games, magicite and N++ are not obscure at all
what a sham

you said obscure games, magicite and N++ are not obscure at all
what a sham
obscure from the mainstream i guess. i'ma talk about em anyway cause theyre good

next outage gang coming out tonight

next outage gang coming out tonight

Sweet, can't wait!

tell jake he's not nearly as lovei as you

Good

Could use a better mic though.

Good

Could use a better mic though.
thanks. we'll be investing soon

i like it. you make good points throughout your videos and still have a few quick jokes in there, while still being on topic. the videos are also nice and short which compliments the common uploads. I only have a few complaints which is that you're very monotone and lack a "vocal personality". i think the video itself could also be made more interesting to watch, semi-related gameplay isn't interesting to watch and i usually find myself just browsing the forums/ playing a game when a video is playing

i like it. you make good points throughout your videos and still have a few quick jokes in there, while still being on topic. the videos are also nice and short which compliments the common uploads. I only have a few complaints which is that you're very monotone and lack a "vocal personality". i think the video itself could also be made more interesting to watch, semi-related gameplay isn't interesting to watch and i usually find myself just browsing the forums/ playing a game when a video is playing
thanks for the comments. i'm definitely putting more effort into my inflection as of the dark souls review, and when i'm editing it's usually late at night and I don't take breaks, so i tend to rush finding footage a little bit. what suggestions do you have for specifically spicing up the visuals of a video?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 02:59:48 PM by hodot »